Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BASSNECTAR tomorrow!!!!!! word of advice?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Sep 29, 2011.

1. So fucking pumped, dont even know. so any tips or advice? ill be taking 3 strong ass oil edibles.. anything else?! :D:D:D:D

:cool:.

Womp womp womp!

2. Lol? Concert?

3. Womp womp !

4. dude, i saw bassnectar at bonnaroo this year. FUCKING INSANE!!! it was literally the most fun ive ever had! check this out!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pHzxUZkT3Y]Bassnectar BONNAROO 2011 (part 1) *Best View* - YouTube[/ame]

5. whatever dude, way to ruin the hype. GTFO :mad:

edit: wait sorry idk if you were being a dick or not. lol :p

edit2: if you were, FUCK YOU, in the not kindest way possibe ;).

6. Word of advice? Get ready, because you are in for a ride. :smoke:

4 hits of unmentionables + Bassnectar live = Life Changing

7. wish i had those hits, i searched and searched but no cigar :( oh well lots of edibles shall be great!

8. I mean, I have zero doubt in my mind, zero, that you will be able to find whatever you need there. I got a point of something else fun when I was there, because believe it or not I ran into an old friend that now lives two states away!

Very funny story too that none of you would want to hear but oh well, when I saw this dude, I ended up following him around for about 10 minutes (what might have been more like 3 seconds) staring at the back of his head debating in my very altered mind if it was really the guy or not. haha good times :smoke:

9. I saw him a few months ago at house of blues. It was a pretty good show but I wish I had floor seats/me edible didnt come down haha.

10. Drink lots and lots of water bc that place is gonna be rockin!

I've seen firsthand people faint and hit face first on the ground from either overdosing or simply dehydration.

You are in for one of the very best events of your life. Record it and post it here so we all can live it out!

11. This, this, and this. Saw a chick crowd surfing, get dropped, and bam, out like a light...

I really will change you, gives me chills thinking about it.

Oh yeah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVjSeb4aYA]Ellie Goulding- Lights (Bassnectar Remix) [NEW] 1080P* - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfNuLS8IeQ]Bassnectar - Mr. Projectile [Bassnectar Remix] - YouTube[/ame]

12. Can't wait till October 22nd when he comes down here! Oh and November 26th. Muthafuckin EXCISION!!!!!!!!! :DDD

13. Everytime I see this thread title, I think it says NASCAR, and then I think it's about bass fishing.

Seriously, though, I'm super jelly.

14. mmmmm bass fishin' :D

15. Dubstep in 4 words, wub wub wub wizz. U mad bro?

16. Not at all because I love that "wub wub wub wizz".
    Makes me all :hippie:

17. fixed.

18. Well im usually really "enhanced" when I go to shows.
    Here are my rules.

Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate.
    Take breaks when you need to.
    Dont touch girls with pacifiers in their mouths unless they touch you first.
    Dont bend down to pick stuff off the floor.
    Be respectful.
    Learn were the EMTs are. You dont want to have one of your friends pass out from something and not know where to take him.

Have fun!

19. WOW WOW WUBBZYS!!! Have a blast man! That seriously sounds like sooo much fun.

20. ahhhhh i want to go but im im as broke as a drug addict atm. I would love to trip on some mescellin for it