Bass!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BAKED, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Whats up Music Lounge?

I just placed an order for a pair of 12' subs online. I'm hoping to have them installed in my car by thursday or friday. This leaves me only a few days to compile the most ridiculously loud bass filled playlist.

So I ask you, what are your recommendations to me? I'm open to all types of music and genres. Anything you say will be downloaded and thrown into one massive playlist.

What do you listen to as you cruise down the block?

2. Meshuggah. Anything off obZen would be probably the most bassy. But any songs cool, I mean they play 8 strings, and even downtune those a half step! :eek:

3. UGK - Gravy bangs hard.

If you have audacity you can change bass levels in all your songs and make em all bang.

4. Thievery Corporation

5. "Frankenstein" by the Edgar Winter Group

6. Late Night Tip - Three Six Mafia
    Blueberry yum yum - Ludacris

both songs are filled with bass

7. any way to do that on itunes?

8. anything by UNK will generally bump harder than anything and make you feel it in your chest.. the whole "Beat'n down yo' Block" CD does it quite nicely

9. im bassy.... lol ya but id deff go with sum RHCP look up fingermoran on youtube or itunes les claypool
    most importantly the who has the best bass lines of all time and i enjoy all songs, The Real is my first bass choice.

10. Kinda just not as exact. All you do is open up the equalizer and mess the the db moving that up a few. Then just mess with the frequency til you get what your looking for.