Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Basketball

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by st0n3b0n3, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Anyone a fan of basketball on here? If so state your favorite player nd team?

2. I'm more of a soccer lad myslef

3. I like all kinda sports but basketball is definitely my favorite

4. Favorite Player for six or seven years now: LBJ
    favorite college player last year: kaleem lucas
    and team varies, NBA is trash minus playoffs, so i watch college.

5. Kobe and the Lakers.

Basketball is a fun sport to play high.

6. I love basketball more than I love weed.

Favorite Team: Lakers (from Los Angeles)
    Favorite Player: Kobe Bryant

If I'm not going with the hometown favorites, then it's gotta be the Timberwolves. I loved cheering for them when they weren't playing the Lakers. Garnett was a BEAST. It's crazy to think what would've happened if him and Duncan switched teams.

7. I like shooting hoops from time to time, but watching it is gawd awful.

8. gtfo to the sports section

9. Kevin Garnett all day every day. I loved him as a Timber wolf and I love him as a Celtic

10. I'm actually a fan baseketball

11. I have the utmost respect for him as a person and the shit that he went through to become arguably the second/third greatest PF of all time, but I can't believe he wen't to the Celtics :mad:

12. Yeah true that he's one of the top PF in the game, so versatile. I was actually :hello::hello::hello::bongin::hello::hello::hello: when he made the choice to move teams. It sucks because he was such a big part of the T wolves and he was basically their version of LBJ but you gotta do what you gotta do for that big ring. At least it wasn't some BS "im so great that im gonna make a tv episode about my decision" lol FUCK YOU LEBRON. Ok end rant

13. Yeah it was a move that had to be made, he gave the Wolves his utmost effort every single day. I was just irked that it had to go to the Celtics.

LAKERS FOREVER

14. I LOVE basketball. I am a true to the bone ROCKETS fan. Win or ..... Fav player is Dwight Howard.

15. What do you think about T-Mac?

16. [quote name='"DoctorSpectre"']

I have the utmost respect for him as a person and the shit that he went through to become arguably the second/third greatest PF of all time, but I can't believe he wen't to the Celtics :mad:[/quote]

I respect kg also, but second third ALL TIME? No way. In this decade alone Tim Duncan would be number 1, and kg second maybe but there are a handful of forwards that are for sure ranked higher than kg. I think it was rght for kg to go to the celtics even though I hate them, but kg needed a ring because his supporting cast in minnesota was horrrrrriiiibbblllee while kg got stronger and more dominate. Actually I wouldn't blame the team, I blame shitty management.
    My favorite team is the lakers, and my favorite player is Dirk. I like a lot of players, bruce Bowen and battier are a couple.

17. [quote name='"DoctorSpectre"']

What do you think about T-Mac?[/quote]

I hate T Mac. He was amazing till he came to the Rockets. I don't think he had heart. But endless talent.

18. [quote name='"GreatWhiteHype"']

I hate T Mac. He was amazing till he came to the Rockets. I don't think he had heart. But endless talent.[/quote]

He was still a good sg when he went to the rockets. I hve to agree on the no heart, he was a lazy. But yeah he could shoot at will some nights. 13 in :35. Epic.

19. I think Tim Duncan is the #1 PF OF ALL TIME. I don't know how you can argue KG out of the Top 3, though. He's better than Malone, Barkley, and over Nowitzki, although Nowitzki is give or take.

20. \[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_CGxj3dHGA]Tracy McGrady - 13 points in 35 seconds - YouTube[/ame]

Flashes of absolute brilliance. If Jordan made basketball into a movie, then T-Mac made it into a video game.