Basic outdoor grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CRKTE, May 18, 2010.

1. Okay so im sure that this question has probably been asked a thousand times on this forum but i can never find anything when i search this site, and this is absolute beginners right?:D

So basically some people i live with arent 420 friendly so indoor growings out of the question. But i have a lot of woods past my backyards where nobody goes. Im thinking about trying to grow a few plants out there as my first grow. nothing major just some seeds out of a bag of good mids. I plan on germinating the seeds inside, and kinda starting in a party cup of flower soil. once these get kinda big ill plant a few plants outside planting them with more flower soil around the roots. Also any tips on where the plants should be located? i assume where there is a lot of sunlight.

If this all goes according to plan do you think deer would eat my plants? theres a shit load of them around here and would hate to have my plants eaten after taking care of them for a month lol. If so what are some things i can do to prevent this? anything?

thanks guys really.

2. You can put up chicken wire. Either around each plant or about the entire 10x10 plot or what ever the size is. Doing so can protect your plants from deer, but can be a security issue and stand out making it easier for people to find your plants.

3. thats true thanks. i think ill take my chances with the deer though. i dont wanna get caught :( hahaha