Baseball bat to his F**CKING SKULL!

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Mar 31, 2006.

1. haha I worked with this kid who used to run his mouth all of the time, and he got his face hit twice with a baseball bat----it was tough to look at, but after that he stopped running his mouth

2. man that's a lot of steel. It's pretty hard to believe

edit: who brings that much heat to college anyway?

3. I've seen a guy wailed on with a bat before. The aluminum pings like your hitting a dinger.

I keep a 3 foot iron crowbar for my household protection. Bats have great blunt force but lack the intertia for dependably being able to break bones.

You swing a bat at a guy, he puts up his arm and gets a nice bruise. You swing a crowbar, het puts up his arm, it cracks through and he's like a crying baby at your mercy.

4. my best friend, who brought B.C. bud, Honduran coke, 90/10 acid, among other commidities to my consumption, was the coolest guy ever. never made trouble with anyone. he was a fuckup but teachers loved him. he started tripping balls one night at the Keys (apartment) and had to get out of the crowded house. he started walking around the apartment, and someone who thought he was looking in his window (when all he was doing was enjoying his trip) ended his life with a bat. two hits was all it took. so yea, if you want that on your conscience cool thats you. but youre not a man. i dont care if theyre on your property, if you dont see them holding a weapon youre a pussy if you attack them with anything but your hands.

5. jesse what happen to the guy that hit him with the bat

6. Oh man that sucks big time.... :(

7. ...there go my plans to break into your house R_M :smoke: haha

i don't bother having protection at the moment, no reason to have any, but eventually i will have some guns and other stuff...but that is for the future

8. Take my advice, it's the smartest. When you catch him in the act, take a swing and hit both his knee caps and completely shatter them. You decide what you want to do from there :hello: