Baseball bat to his F**CKING SKULL!

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Mar 31, 2006.

1. I would just like to convey to you all that I think there is someone currently trying to get into my garage...

This has happened before... I live on a college campus, and some of these pricks like to come by these houses and try and get shit outta cars sittin' in the driveway and unlocked garages.

We'll, the've gotten one of my cars, that was in my garage... and a buddy of mine's truck which was sitting in my driveway.

If there is indeed someone out there - I have this aluminum baseball bat ready for the occasion...

Gonna tear some motherfuckers up if they're dumb enough to get caught.

Haha.

Just thought I'd let you all know - I'm gonna check now - if there is, well, I'll be back later, if there isn't, I'm gonna smoke a cig, and then I'll be back. Haha. UP UP, AND AWAY!

2. fuck em up bro

3. lol, just be safe man.

don't wanna get yourself in big trouble and risk getting booted from college.

but kick there ass :)

4. Becareful, you never know how big the dude is, or if he has somthing on him that could potentionally hurt you more. I'd suggest getting a 12 gauge or somthing of that sort. Shoot that fucker and drag him into your house, as long as someones in your house (in Michigan at least) you can shoot them.

-AFD

5. Hey wait until his arms are full of your shit and then hit that bitch in the teeth with that bat son. Right in the dam teeth. Yeah fuck dat dude. JOE>

By the way I used to party at some colleges in indy, what college r u at. JOE>

6. Aimed - got the shotty covered. Got 2 12's and a 22 guage in the basement. Along with a .38 special (snub nosed, chrome plated), .357 (snub nosed, chrome plated), and a .45 with combat grips. LOL

7. DUDE! whenever u think they might be doin it. just sit in the car. they wont notice then when they go to open the door jump out of the car and fuck'em up. GOD THATS A PERFECT IDEA!

8. i guess no1 was out there.. or u got beat the fuck up

9. yea any luck with that? by the way, wireless camera systems have become pretty damn cheap and easy. all of my dealers have them on their house with a small spare tv to watch anyone comeing on their property....try that shit that way you can chill on the couch and KNOW if someones coming to fuck your shit. good luck.

10. The meter dude was out there... no one else though.

11. Or he got bored and moved on

Yall are some gullable muh fuckas. Like dudes actually gettting robed and thinks "Hey, I should post about this on the internet before I do anything" :rolleyes:

EDIT: lmao at getting negative rep for this...

12. Just walk down there and cock the shotgun, nice and loud, 50% of the time that is enough to make someone shit they're pants and run.

13. Anyone can open a garage with a credit card......or open a locked car door with a screwdriver..... Im gonna say that those are the kind of people that can run really fast....

14. :cool: YO IF YOU PLAY HOME RUN DERBY ON DEY FACE THAT'S WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! MAN WHEN I WAS LIVING IN HAWAII I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE MESSIN WITH MY CAR. I HAVE A 2003 CHEVY MONTE CARLO THAT'S TRICKED THE FUCK OUT. MAN IT HAD EVERYTHING FROM HEADERS, TO A COLD-AIR INTAKE, SUPERCHARGER, RACING STRUTS ETC. WHERE I FUCKED UP IS I HAD BOUGHT A VIPER ALARM BUT WAS NEVER IN A HURRY TO INSTALL IT CUZ I LIVED IN BASE HOUSING. MAN IT WILL OUT RUN MUSTANG GT'S, WRX'S, HONDA'S, EVERYTING EXCEPT STI'S. MY PROBLEMS DIDN'T START UNTIL I BIDDED ON A JL AUDIO 12" W-7 SUBBWOOFER ON E-BAY AND WON THE BITCH. THAT'S LIKE A 750.00 DOLLAR SPEAKER AND I GOT IT FO 250.00. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT SOMEBODY BROKE INTO IT AND STOLE MY SCREENS, SUBS, AMPS, I WAS PISSED. SO PISSED THAT I CALLED SOME OLD BUDDIES OF MINE FROM THE MARINE CORP WHO WHERE PMO (PROVOST MILITARY OFFICERS) AND HAD THEM DUST MY BABY THEY FOUND FINGER PRINTS MOST OF THEM MINE AND SOME FROM THESE NI@@AZ WHO I THOUGHT WHERE MY HOMMIES. MAN I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT GRABBED MY SON'S LIL T-BALL BAT AND WENT TO CONFRONT THESE COWARDS!!! MY BUDDIES BEAT THE SHIT OUT TWO OF THEM, AND I PLAYED KEN GRIFFY JR HOME RUN KING WITH THE THRID ONE. BUT THAT SAYING IS TRUE TRUST NOBODY CUZ NOBODY TRUSTS YOU I TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS NOW, AND NOW I INSTALLED MY ALARM SYSTEMS ON MY CAR, :cool: YES I SAID SYSTEMS.

15. :cool: YO IF YOU PLAY HOME RUN DERBY ON DEY FACE THAT'S WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! MAN WHEN I WAS LIVING IN HAWAII I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE MESSIN WITH MY CAR. I HAVE A 2003 CHEVY MONTE CARLO THAT'S TRICKED THE FUCK OUT. MAN IT HAD EVERYTHING FROM HEADERS, TO A COLD-AIR INTAKE, SUPERCHARGER, RACING STRUTS ETC. WHERE I FUCKED UP IS I HAD BOUGHT A VIPER ALARM BUT WAS NEVER IN A HURRY TO INSTALL IT CUZ I LIVED IN BASE HOUSING. MAN IT WILL OUT RUN MUSTANG GT'S, WRX'S, HONDA'S, EVERYTING EXCEPT STI'S. MY PROBLEMS DIDN'T START UNTIL I BIDDED ON A JL AUDIO 12" W-7 SUBBWOOFER ON E-BAY AND WON THE BITCH. THAT'S LIKE A 750.00 DOLLAR SPEAKER AND I GOT IT FO 250.00. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT SOMEBODY BROKE INTO IT AND STOLE MY SCREENS, SUBS, AMPS, I WAS PISSED. SO PISSED THAT I CALLED SOME OLD BUDDIES OF MINE FROM THE MARINE CORP WHO WHERE PMO (PROVOST MILITARY OFFICERS) AND HAD THEM DUST MY BABY THEY FOUND FINGER PRINTS MOST OF THEM MINE AND SOME FROM THESE NI@@AZ WHO I THOUGHT WHERE MY HOMMIES. MAN I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT GRABBED MY SON'S LIL T-BALL BAT AND WENT TO CONFRONT THESE COWARDS!!! MY BUDDIES BEAT THE SHIT OUT TWO OF THEM, AND I PLAYED KEN GRIFFY JR HOME RUN KING WITH THE THRID ONE. BUT THAT SAYING IS TRUE TRUST NOBODY CUZ NOBODY TRUSTS YOU I TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS NOW, AND NOW I INSTALLED MY ALARM SYSTEMS ON MY CAR, :cool: YES I SAID SYSTEMS.

16. :cool: YO IF YOU PLAY HOME RUN DERBY ON DEY FACE THAT'S WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! MAN WHEN I WAS LIVING IN HAWAII I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE MESSIN WITH MY CAR. I HAVE A 2003 CHEVY MONTE CARLO THAT'S TRICKED THE FUCK OUT. MAN IT HAD EVERYTHING FROM HEADERS, TO A COLD-AIR INTAKE, SUPERCHARGER, RACING STRUTS ETC. WHERE I FUCKED UP IS I HAD BOUGHT A VIPER ALARM BUT WAS NEVER IN A HURRY TO INSTALL IT CUZ I LIVED IN BASE HOUSING. MAN IT WILL OUT RUN MUSTANG GT'S, WRX'S, HONDA'S, EVERYTING EXCEPT STI'S. MY PROBLEMS DIDN'T START UNTIL I BIDDED ON A JL AUDIO 12" W-7 SUBBWOOFER ON E-BAY AND WON THE BITCH. THAT'S LIKE A 750.00 DOLLAR SPEAKER AND I GOT IT FO 250.00. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT SOMEBODY BROKE INTO IT AND STOLE MY SCREENS, SUBS, AMPS, I WAS PISSED. SO PISSED THAT I CALLED SOME OLD BUDDIES OF MINE FROM THE MARINE CORP WHO WHERE PMO (PROVOST MILITARY OFFICERS) AND HAD THEM DUST MY BABY THEY FOUND FINGER PRINTS MOST OF THEM MINE AND SOME FROM THESE NI@@^$ WHO I THOUGHT WHERE MY HOMMIES. MAN I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT GRABBED MY SON'S LIL T-BALL BAT AND WENT TO CONFRONT THESE COWARDS!!! MY BUDDIES BEAT THE SHIT OUT TWO OF THEM, AND I PLAYED KEN GRIFFY JR HOME RUN KING WITH THE THRID ONE. BUT THAT SAYING IS TRUE TRUST NOBODY CUZ NOBODY TRUSTS YOU I TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS NOW, AND NOW I INSTALLED MY ALARM SYSTEMS ON MY CAR, :cool: YES I SAID SYSTEMS.

17. Do you realise how annoying you are? Not only is your whole post in caps, which is extremely annoying to read, but you triple posted.
    Tisk tisk

18. everytime you post an angel gets it's wings torn off

19. make sure they're on your property first and walk near your car and start lookin in or something. at least you can say trespassing to the cops then

20. Ah-haha, good one dude.