Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Barry Cooper: Never Get Busted Video

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TwOgUnZzUp69069, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Link is at bottom...

Watch Barry Cooper, a former police officer in Texas focusing on narcotics interdiction for eight years, teach you exactly what you need to know to stay out of jail. With over 800 felony and misdemeanor narcotics arrests, DEA Training, and extensive experience with K-9 drug dogs, Barry's friendly, plain spoken and honest attitude makes it easy and entertaining for you to LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. Much of this information has never been seen by the public before and this is the first time it has all been available from a single source.

- Watch real footage of Barry making marijuana arrests
    - Learn secret drug enforcement tactics
    - Avoid narcotics profiling
    - Conceal your stash plus, do coffee grinds really work?
    - How to fool K9's every time
    - Search and seizure law made easy
    - How Police can tell when you're lying
    - 90 Plus Minutes of one-on-one training!

link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1082076283921527663

2. Old video but its great. I recommend that everyone watch it.

3. i highly recommend ALL pot smokers watch this video to learn some extremely valuable tips to not get caught.

4. watch cops too. courttv is pretty sick.

5. You can watch it, but the dude is a dick in person.

6. JUst watched the video, Great Advice. He's says once the ticket is written and signed you are free to go. But my questions is, what would one say to just leave when the officer continues to question after the ticket is signed, and your free to leave, without raising suspision?

7. it almost made me want to become a cop
    ha:p

good advice though

8. americans are crazy to smoke dope with your penalties! i am so lucky to live in canada.

9. once the ticket is written, say 'if this is all officer, id really like to be getting on my way as i have important matters to attend to'

be polite n theyll be polite back (hopefully, i hate those dick cops)

10. I have used the tips and tricks in the dvd and the best one is to put a cat in your car if your transporting any amount. I had my car searched one night and the dog was going crazy the officer asked if I owned a cat and I replied yes (lie, I put my neighbors cat in the car over night) he was like well my dog isn't gonna find anything drive safe and here is your warning (Rolled a stop sign).....Barry does a good job at explaining your rights as a us citizen also.