barney's LSD+bagseed grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokeysmoke, Apr 19, 2010.

1. this is my first noteworthy grow, I have started seedlings in the past, but I never really gave them the care they needed to grow. I have 1 fem lsd that is doing really good, and is starting to stink real good, and a bagseed plant about the same height. Im using 2 75 wt flouros, n one 14 wt. Im hoping to get at least 1 400 w hps soon, as I have about 6 more seedlings starting, one from some purp kush that had one seed in the whole bag, and some from some regs. My Lsd's looking like an indica, and one of its nodes just shot out an extra little leaf branch, i didnt know they did that? Im growing in soil now, but once i get some clones I want to start a small hydro setup. they get about 6 hrs of sun every day that really seems to jumpstart their growth. My one bagseed is looking kinda yellow though any suggestions, sry for the shitty quality photos. the first two were a nice indica pheno i got from some super crystally mids, i pruned to early though, and she tried to keep growing, but she also suffered from a little nute burn and was too weak :(

Attached Files:

2. From what I've been reading lately yellowing of the leaves means your plant has a nitrogen deficiency, it's common in early stages and can be fixed with the right fert.

Seedlings look healthy! I'm gonna be starting my first outdoor grow soon with some white widow seeds.

Subscribed and rootin for a good harvest! :smoking: