Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 18, 2019.

1. #21 VanBrando, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    We're currently growing Barney's Farm "LSD Auto"...

and shamelessly promoting the Barney's brand! :D
    BFLSD-promo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some great strains and the vault is the best love yall. good luck everyone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Would love to try barneys farm. Strains look amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice plant do you have a journal for the Peyote Critical?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I want to run some Barney's farm. I've heard nothing but good things. The Cookies kush is supposed to be a good yielding plant.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smoked some of Barney's herb at the cannabis cup in 2011 - maybe it was 2012. Liberty Haze I think, but I may be wrong on that.
    Would love to get my hands on a G13 x Haze!!! Heard the legends of the infamous G13.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can't wait to try some of your beans for my first legal outdoor grow this spring!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Barney's farm was one of the first recommendations I got for Autos and their LSD us on top of the list of seeds to buy in future.

Would love to try anything they breed!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Count me in! I love running Barneys gear. My first run from them was Blueberry OG. Strong genetics!

Thank you so much for the amazing opportunity George and Barney's Farm!

• Like Like x 1
  10. great quality for your budget and garden, both medicinal and recreational
    excellent seed selection, with unique flavor, potent, and mouth watering buds
    winning company, winning seeds
    :jump:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great seeds from a great company!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks again Vault!! That Blue Gelato is calling my name

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you for the offer, I’d love to try Barneys Farm.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tremendous deal from The Vault.Barneys Farm offering Malana Bomb Auto,Blue Gelato 41 Feminised and Cookies Kush Feminised as freebies. Let me check my bank account.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've always heard good thing from Barnes but have had a chance to try them out yet

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would love to try a freebie from Barney's Farm...I never had success germinating their seeds! They actually banned me because I posted a negative review.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Barney's farm has been one of my go to companies for pure greatness. I have been using them alot for there autos lately and I am not surprised how good they do. I would of never though different there genetics are on point and never had a bad seed. I have come to love them and are on my top list of favorite breeders. Keep it up Barney's farm with the bomb genetics. I just did some auto Sweet Tooth and it was amazing with high trichomes production. So anyone who hasn't tried Barney's Farm give it a try won't be disappointed. Thanks Barney's Farm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I've grown a couple of Barney's strains and have been very pleased with all of them out of the ones I've grown the Blueberry OG was my favorite, I've had my eye on that Blue Gelato 41 for awhile now would love to win this .Thanks for the chance ......nobody does it like The Vault

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks bud, I don't..but I do update once in a while in Papas fall and auto show.

• Like Like x 1