Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Read the rules and the entry methods now at Barneys Farm Promo at The Vault

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Woohoo another vault giveaway, maybe this will be the one. I have only had a couple beans from Barneys farm but screwed the germination up. Would love to try some cookies kush.
    You guys rock

• Like Like x 2
  3. Woohooo another great promo from the vault and Barney's! Time to spread the word!

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 4
  4. I'm a big fan of Barney’s Farm! I have several of their seeds for planned future grows. I'm super excited about their Ayahuasca Purple. I'll be growing some later this year!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Thanks, Vault Team! I'd love to try growing Cookies Kush Fem! I enjoyed their Red Diesel that I won in one of your competitions a few years ago, and I'm excited to get some of their freebies in my recent order at The Vault!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for thinking of us, guys! We really appreciate it! I have tried Barney's Farm only once, and was displeased with the results, but maybe I got a bad batch??? Anyway, I hope I win so I can try em out again!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Must have buddy, their genetics are usually spot on!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Grown their reds diesel and I'm too high to Remember their other. Oh cut my teeth on lsd strain

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  9. I LOVE BARNEY FASRM BUT I ALWAY MISSED OUT ON THE PINEAPPLE CHUINK

• Like Like x 2
  10. I really like GSC and OG Kush. I imagine they make a great pairing. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. T
    Thank you Team Vault woo! I haven't had the pleasure of Barney's Farm genetics..what a cool promo..gonna havr to look at what they offer for sure Good Luck All

• Like Like x 1
  12. Barneys Farm Cookies Kush seems like the bomb.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would love to run some Barney’s Farm gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm a huge Barney's fan! Working on a Peyote Critical riiiggghhhttt nowww! 20191018_083906.jpg
    My last grow finished up with a Red Diesel from Barney's which was amazing!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Count me in please, i got to agree, barneys is great, also @GroFoMoFo peyote critical is a dank strain

• Like Like x 2
  16. <-------- Having won the prize, last time, I wish for someone else to win!
    I pass...

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ordering from barney's soon. Maybe one of these strains if I don't win one. Will document grow, start to finish here.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cookies OG Kush !!!

#teamvault all the way for that one!!!

I havent tried anything cookies yet but the OG Kush bit is usually pretty hardcore.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Very nice offer, I'd love to try some of the legendary barney genetics to see why everyone is always raving about this breeder. Pick me please :)

• Like Like x 1

20. Count me in

• Like Like x 1