Barney's Farm Blue Cheese, Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HomerK, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Hey blades! I'm firing up my 400w HID for another glorious round of growing. The strains I've chosen are Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze, Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, Nirvana Seeds Wonder Woman, and Barney's Farm Blue Cheese. I've germinated the seeds, all four popped. I planted each of them into 3 gal pots using Fox Farm Happy Frog as their medium. I'll be using the Fox Farm trio for nutrients (Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom) as well as Black Strap Mollases during flowering. Three of them have already sprouted, the blue cheese is the only one who hasn't yet. I have them under my 400w MH right now, but the light is raised VERY high to keep from damaging my little infants.

My question is, is there anyone out there who has some experience with any of these strains that can give me some advice as to their tendencies and if any of them will need any special care? This will be my third grow, so I have some ground under my feet. I just need to know if there are any peculiar quirks with these. Anyone who has any harvest or plant pics of these strains that could post them here will also be appreciated.

2. Hey Homer, I am growing the Super Lemon Haze and Kandy Kush. I have been looking for info on Kandy Kush myself. I have been growing for about 10 months but been growing the Lemon for about 5 months. I love the Lemon, it is a tasty one that puts you in space. My first round of Kandy Kush is in it's fourth week of flower and doing good. These two grow a lot alike, don't like to be fed too much and stretch like a mother in flower. Ya got to watch out for hermies on the Kandy though. Well if ya got any questions I would be happy to give ya my thoughts.

Here are a couple of pics

Kandy Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

excuse the bugs I have a white fly problem at the moment.