Barneys blueberrry cheese auto grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by daffydank, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Just put 1 seed of three in paper towel, in plastic bag, in blackened container, on top of warm cable tv compinents behind tv. (8:10 pm 3/17/21), temps will be decent here by the time this goes to prepared spot in a week or 2.. Once seed sprouts it will go into 12 ounce stryofoam cup with miracle grow- 50% perlite, 50% peat with 1 tblsp of dolomite lime added per 5 gal of soiless mix same as ultimate home soil, 5 gal container. I use jacks classic fertilizer from veg to finish with great results. Will use according to plants needs. I usually start with what i call a microdose of around 1/16 of a tblsp of jacks per gal of water after 1st true set of leaves show, then, give nutes every 3rd watering or so . Catch rain water for between feedings waterings and use tap water, ph adjusted with white vinegar if neccessary, for nutrient feedings.
    Ive experimented starting seeds in this miracle material with great results. Freshly sprouted seeds do fine so nutrient is not very strong. I flush perlite an peat well with rain water so plant food in stuff isnt peak strength.
    1st tiime growing autiflowers so im curious to see how my efforts pay off. Big adventure ahead as i have to transport buckets and stuff from side of well traveled road, but spot is great and wont be found.
    Fly screen will be placed over top of bucket to protect seedling in its early stages. Ill take pics of seedling or report back if it doesnt sprout.
    Hopefly se ya'll soon with good news.
    Peace

Attached Files:

2. Next time, use Dutch passion, those guys invented the fucking feminised seed bro. They pretty much gave us merch.

3. Ford invented the modern automobile platform. u only drive ford?

4. Fuck yeah. Found on road dead.

5. Hey uksmoker. I got seeds from north atlantic seed co here in U.S. i didnt want to mess with customs, ive had seeds snagged before. Blue cheese was on my to grow list so thought id try the auto flower version. Im an impatient grower

6. Hey 420joe. I actually have a ford f250 i bought used thats been great for 11 years

7. Hey killerbee. Like i told joe, my f250 has been a great truck and its a daily driver. Maybe i got a good one

8. Will check on seed tomorrow and see if shes started a sprout yet.

9. Ive owned a ford truck too. Im not saying they are terrible. Im just saying that just because ford came up with the automobile doesnt mean they are the only company u should ever go with. My argument was with the person saying go with dutch passion because they invented fem seeds (which im not even sure about)

10. Understood joe. I think auto and feminized seeds have been around long enough for reputable breeders to have decent genetics in general. Barneys farm has been around for some time and ive heard good things about their genetics. Honestly, some pics ive seen of folks blue cheese auto grows dont show very healthy looking flower but outdoors in my system ill get close to best genetics will give me.

11. Just realized i logged in with alternate sign in. Lemmis66 is me

12. Only Ford ill drive is a 5spd 4.9l

13. So which account do you want deleted?
    Each member may only have one account.

14. Lotta really bad autoflower breeders out there. Mephisto is the only one that seems worth while. Either way i have 4 plants going 12/12 from seed and one is done and the other 3 arent far behind at 90 days. No point to autos, just grow photos 12/12 start to finish. It takes an excellent breeder to make a good auto, any clown can make good photos.

15. Hey agian joe, thanks for posting.
    Girl has sprouted and seems fairly vigorous. I was gojng to wait till sunday to plant but seeing taproot, about an 1"" and a quarter already, i dont want to wait that long and damage it as it grows into napkin fibers. Planted tonight at 7:45. 3/19/21. Ill let in styrofoam cup for a week or 2 than plant into final 5 gal bucket at prepared spot outdoors. Like i said, will cover with window screen, at least at first to avoid pests eating her. Happy growing joe.

Attached Files:

16. Theres a lot of info out there on pest control. Look into it. Neem oil and what not. Better to have bugs not want to eat your plant than try to physically keep them away.

17. Planning on wet spraying diatimaceous earth, (probly spelled wrong), after and between rain. Also use garlic spray.

18. So girl broke ground and is doing well so far. Easy to take care of at this point. Have her in small greenhouse till shes ready to put in spot.

Attached Files: