Barney Frank

Discussion in 'Politics' started by amsterdamage, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Has anyone noticed in the current financial crises how much power Rep Frank has as Chairman of the Financial Services Committee, and how often he's on the news and on C-SPAN?

This "publicity" can only be a good thing for his two legalization bills! :hello:

2. With the current situation, legalization is the last thing we should be worrying about, especially Barney Frank!

3. #3 fasteddie, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    I did notice him at a lot of meetings. It makes me feel good since the man seems to be able look at the big picture.

*edited to add*

Oh yeah, have you have seen how much Ron Paul has been on TV as well. Being he backs Franks bill that's pretty cool. I just wish it didn't take an economic meltdown to stir the pot, people in our government are so stubborn.

4. Since I don't agree with the bailout, I don't agree with Frank on this.

This is pathetic. The Democratics represent the majority, and they do NOT need the Republican vote. They are only trying to hide their immoral support behind bipartisanship.

5. This whole bailout issue just keeps pissing me off. I cant say I can come up with answers but giving 700 billion to people for bad choices doesn't sit well with me. I was hoping people like Frank would speak for the average american but everything I see just seems like they cant stop playing the blame game. I really dont like the fact they view limiting bonuses and capping pay rates a fair punishment for the people at fault. I bet they still will make far more than the average hard working Joe.

6. thats the gov do.. they blame on something no matter what.. and they think printing more money will fix everything