Bare minimum of space?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by foolcoolguy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. #1 foolcoolguy, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    I live with my parents, and they are very inquisitive about what I am up to. They know I smoke pot, but they would probably be mad if they knew I was trying to grow it. I have access to a crawl space, but it is used before holidays to get out seasonal shit, so I don't think I can do it in there. I have about a 1 foot by 1 foot by 2.5 feet speaker I can hollow out. I need help thinking of a way to start growing a plant, more as a project than anything. I am not afraid to spend some money here. I just remembered I have a secret area built above my garage I could use, but I would rather not. I live in a populated area, so outside is not an option. If need be I will look into how my house is built to build a secret compartment off of my room or something like that.

Another edit: How low can I keep this if I do low stress. I am trying to get something that I can hollow out and put everything inside. I can mount like a pc size fan inside to keep the air flow going.

Edit 3: I have thought about it, I also have a storage area in my basement that has equipment going that will hide any sounds. It is rather cool though, and any light emitted would be noticed.

Edit 4: OK I have found out it is only about 2 feet tall, that is the speaker case I was about to use. Is this possible to even grow a 1/2 oz in these conditions?

2. Please don't try to grow with parents. It will not end well.

If you MUST then remember that the smaller the container, the smaller the plant will be, and the less yield you will have. Check out some micro grows to give you ideas.

3. get one of those computer tower thingys.

4. What do you mean?

5. dude if you lightproof a speaker case well enough then your parents wont find it for shit, especially if you have the speak case right next toyour sterio.

2ft tall isnt much space to work with at all seemings you gotta have a pot of soil in there, if you 12/12 from seed maybe LST and prune off some branches you could yeild a 1/2oz easy.

depends how worth it you feel its gonna be.

6. Ok, I have decided to use a larger case.