Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bongin Shaman, Aug 11, 2010.

1. how do you guys think he's done so far as president? no legal weed yet...

2. i think he deserves a meh.

3. thats what I was thinking.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr9ezr8UeA]YouTube - ‪Barack Obama on Marijuana Decriminalization (2004)‬‎[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YTrrqEdrI8]YouTube - ‪Obama On Legalizing Pot‬‎[/ame]

Heh, thanks a lot :rolleyes:

5. What has he done?

6. ^^
    2nd vid

Obama is a fuckin idiot, yes you can improve the economy using marijuanna

7. hes a pupet.

8. yeah its true^.. our system is so fucked anyone who gets into a position of power got there by some corrupt bullshit..

thats politics for ya!

9. just like all presidents

fuck him

10. except jfk thats why he was assasinated

11. what a wonderful country

12. indeed, I just watched that second video and WHAT THE FUCK?! All those people laughing in the background, obama talking down on weed?? you use to smoke it you stupid motherfucker!, fuck the government man, how the hell are such corrupt bastards in charge of this country, this is NOT what the founding fathers had in mind, shit those motherfuckers had hemp plantations!!, sry i had to rant, that video pissed me the fuck off:mad:

13. ^once he got into office he completely changed his view I guess, the corruption seeped into his core.

"I dont know what this says about our internet audiance" *crowd laughs* what fucking douchebags....

its amazing the level of ignorance that goes on today, truly phenomenal

14. There's still a negative stigma on potheads, even though plenty of working class citizens are in fact "potheads".

So cigarettes don't help the economy, the lottery, gambling?.... I don't really regret voting for him, but unfortunately where going no where with this pointless war on drugs...

15. He's a puppet that has lied about just about everything. Kinda like most politicians.

16. We're going no where period, todays world consists of death, disasters, lies, and hate..

17. the only way this will stop is if we all stand together as one, and stop thiis corruption. After all the people have the power.

18. People are too busy tweeting their personal life, and watching Jersey shore to worry about their rights.

19. we need a revolution, overthrow the government and start new