Bankers Have Seized Europe: Goldman Sachs Has Taken Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Nothing like unelected heads of state.

You want to use a common currency, fine. But what the hell does that have to do with an international body choosing your heads of state and deciding your tax and spending policies?

2. Infowars is several hundred years late in reporting this.

This news is older than my great-great-great grandparents.

3. Thats true, but spreading awareness is a good thing.

4. oh geez. europe is fucked ahahaha.

The EU seems like a shitty idea now, doesn't it?

5. Moody's: "The Probability Of Multiple Defaults By Euro Area Countries Is No Longer Negligible" | ZeroHedge

6. The eurozone really has only days to avoid collapse - FT.com

Lots of fear mongering to be certain, and of course all the solutions are bogus. But what do you expect from Goldman Sachs, save the banks and shackle the people.

7. "IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW!!!! :eek:"

Personally, I think that's been the daily news for a while now. It's inevitable that it will occur; however, I have trouble believing the severity of these things particularly because of how most of these journalists work. They see a beginning point of a trend (a point in time; aka the enactment of the federal reserve), the progression of that trend (the value of the dollar being eviscerated), and they extrapolate to the future by taking current trends. However, you don't even have to be a math major to understand that you look like a fool when you think your prediction is somehow more accurate than any one else's. Hypothetically, If I gave you a particular set of points within a certain range; let's say 5 years, and I gave you all the data for what the federal reserve did, you could plot a smooth linear regression to fit the data and thusly say "aha! The Federal Reserve has increased the value of the dollar, therefore they are a benefit to society" but if I were to include 25 more years, that linear model would be such a piece of shit that any time spent even wondering about how big of a piece of shit it is, would be a huge waste of time.

I think there's a lot of people who are extremely wealthy that aren't included in the private clubs of the financial elite's of the financial elite. Rich people might start doing some unexpected things once they realize it's in their self-interest to benefit all of their society, and this is actually pretty evident in certain fields like psychology, and through my own interpretation of some pharmacology studies, I think the medical industry would support that notion from a biological perspective as well.

Anywho, it's of marginal benefit to us to get stuck on the fact that the system will fail, particularly because it does nothing for us once shit hits the fan. Nobody knows what's going to happen, but I think the truly intelligent people are working diligently on constructing some kind of systems, whether they are within private or government institutions, that truly are all about human compassion. And it's not that far of a reach for us.

But now we're shifting away from politics into philosophy. Holy shit I'm :bongin:

8. A one world currency is not a model that is truly about human compassion.

9. The entitlement programs are going to collapse (both here and in Europe). This will almost certainly cause civil unrest. How much and to what degree is anyone's guess.

I agree with Vitamin that focusing too much on the impending 'collapse' can be a waste of time; however, that isn't to say you shouldn't prepare & protect yourself. I can't say I have the same belief/thought that the 'truly intelligent' people are working towards systems of compassion, but someday we may reach that point.

Right now, we have a sick society that largely advocates theft and violence. This is true even among many (if not most) intelligent individuals. We need to rectify this patronage & use of theft/violence in our own lives and help others see the light.