Bank declined transaction

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bspringer0910, Jan 15, 2011.

1. I tried ordering from the attitude and it said my bank would not authorize my transaction... I use Chase and was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them? Is it that my account is not authorized to handle international transactions, or do you think it is specific to that website??? Think I am on the radar now that I only attempted the transaction, even though it didn't go through?

aaAAhhHHH!

She better be a girl!

2. i have chase also and i ordered my seeds from single seed center and everything was fine.so i dont think it wont let you make international transactions.are you sure the money was there just a thought.i would find out what shows up on the statement when attitude makes the transaction.i dont think you are on any radar.you could alway buy a visa gift card then it wont matter what chase does

3. no dude u gotta lay low down now man. get rid of everything, social security card and bank acct card or info, your license and change ur phone number. dont leave the house until things start to be shadowed. maybe do some work in your community because maybe if the police suspect something they will relaize that u do alot of good things for your town. thats my opinion:confused:

4. Lots of cards are usa only. You aren't on a radar because the same thing would have haapened if you ordered an mp3 player from the uk

5. Yeah, not really that paranoid, nor did I think a simple quick question would give that impression. Guess not.

6. I had this happen with the Attitude last year on my credit card. Called Citibank and was told that the vendor had multiple fraudulent transactions. This happened when the Tude had a security breach..

7. I used my Chase debit card and the first payment attempt failed then a little pop up box from Visa popped up saying I needed to set up a user name and password to authorize my card for international transactions or something like that so I did and on the second or third attemp the payment went through and had my seeds in about 9 buisiness days. You may need to contact Chase and authorize your card for international orders.

8. Thanks man, I was hoping to hear from someone exactly like you! Here we go:)