Banging friends ex-wife. Go or NoGo?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by budlust78, Dec 2, 2010.

1. A friend of mines ex wife wants me to do all sorts of nasty things to her. We're not close friends anymore. for no particular reason. And I found out recently that he thought we were fucking when they were maried. So, would hittin' it be violating bro code. If so what are the statute of limitations?

2. idk. i wou;dn't go out of my way to do it. but if shit naturally happens it's not sooo bad. hope no one tells anyone

3. you and the guy aren't close friends anymore? then go for it

but if you guys are..then idk. your choice man

4. hit it
    ASAP

5. If you see your friendship possibly getting any closer in the future, then definitely don't do it. If you don't care too much for him, or feel that you aren't close enough that it would matter in the long run, then do it. At this point though, since they are ex's, you're going to have to take the fall for it with your friend.

6. Should open a poll

I say no-go as I personally don't prefer divorcees or the emotional baggage that comes with them, not to mention your semi-friend possibly retaliating or having the act possibly tarnish your reputation.

7. I just have to say no on this one.

8. I wouldn't. There are too many women in this world to ever need to fuck one of your friends exes. $0.02

9. Man it would have to be a guy I knew in high school and haven't seen him since to be fucking his ex. Thats just toooo much drama bro. Plus if you fuck her now your friend is gonna think you guys were doing it all the time and just waited for the divorce

10. My vote goes to "no".

If you still want to be friends with the guy, then sleeping with his ex-wife is not the way to go

11. i agree with the >>theres way too much other fish in the sea to ruin a possible friendship over just one<<<<

12. Ex-wife meaning not married.

13. Do it. He lost her, so he cant be that angry.

14. Wouldn't stop him from going to his house if he did find out.

I wouldn't personally because it looks like you'll just have a shit load of drama to have sex for a broad for 20 minutes.

Sometimes it's just best to put the cock away...

15. if you think that the only people you should consider (be it their feelings, effects of any actions you do, or any negative impact you have) only applies to your close personal friends then you should go for it.

on the other hand if you are one who believes that the world is a shitty place because the majority of people are selfish then i wouldn't

16. Save yourself the time and drama associated with such an act and don't do it.

17. asap!!!!

18. Don't do it, he's probably upset about the break up if he suspected her cheating with at least one person before.

You're only going to make it harder for him.

19. Should you stay away from her? Do you value your friendship?

Those questions should have the same answer.

20. no no lmao

edit

at least you thought about it though