Bananas?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Would like for someone to tell me I'm wrong but I'm thinkin these are nanners. There's about 6-7 I can see I'm about to yank em out.

Attached Files:

2. Nanners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So what now do you think? There's not many and only on one plant of the two in the tent in week 7. I'm sure it's from to intense light so I dimmed it back down. Think if I pluck em and let it ride til harvest I'll be ok? Or should I be splitting the two up?

Attached Files:

4. Ride it out brother. Your plants look good. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 7 of the little bastards and I cut 3 of em in half trying to pluck em. Well only time will tell now ...

Attached Files:

6. No big deal - I usually end up with a few late in flower.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Really? Do you just pluck em then and everything turns out ok? I'm ok if I have a few seeds not a huge deal to me I just don't want the whole plant to start looking like shit and and have a thousand seeds in the end.

8. And I'm thinking she will finish by the end of week 8 or at the very least be ok to harvest. Today is just the start of week 7

9. You're not going to get a thousand seeds from a few nanners this late in flower. I always find a seed here and there. No biggie. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sounds good. Thanks mick, appreciate your response brotha.