Bananas are potent!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yogurt, Nov 13, 2009.

1. So this was my second time toking, but the first time I didn't really get high at all. It was with a harsh blunt and I took two small hits. Felt nothing.

This time, with my homemade bong + ash catcher, a friend, and .7 grams of banana kush from Cali, we went to a tunnel in the desert and toked it up.

We both got a few good hits, and in the middle of one of mine, about a minute after I thought it wasn't going to work, it hit me like I was dropped off a building and just hit the ground. That suddenly. I told my friend I was high, and just leaned back.

We each managed to take another hit, then we just kinda stood up in the tunnel.

It definitely affected our balance, we were stumbling around and I fell down once.

It took us an hour to actually get out of the

2. I agree with above post

3. foreal

4. ..........

the WHAT?! :eek:
    the anticipation is killing me!

5. his balance is still affected!

6. Ive been smokin dank for for about a year and once in awhile i get a bit tipsy lol..

Whos the guy in the pic. looks like Rocco.

7. #8 iz88, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    I'm sure if you looked around there is already a thread concerning how high you got, but if not, and you're starting one, I'm down to share my story.

day after christmas. i went with my family (parents and siblings) to visit friends and relatives in a town we used to live in. I got together with the old gang the day after christmas. the weather was amazing (kansas), and we decided to have a bonfire in the woods and finish off a bottle of jim crow whiskey.

One of the guys brought a few joints (I had never smoked weed before, and they didn't know what my reaction would be, it had been so long since we had hung out). Anyway, he pulled one out, and we lit up. After they explained how to inhale, I started taking mega-hits on this joint. We had already finished the bottle of whiskey, so I was a little tipsy, but this joint took it over the edge.

Everything was hilarious. I had some serious tunnel vision going on, and trees kept jumping inside the tunnel and freaking me out (in a good way, it was hilarious, I don't really panic, ever).

I finally stumbled into the hotel, I couldn't work the key and ended up waking up my parents trying to get in. They had no idea that I was high, they figured we'd be drinking. They actually thought I was very responsible for catching a ride home after drinking. :hello:

love the animosity guys, I don't know about you, but we have enough trouble fighting the law, no need to squabble amongst ourselves as well.

8. semi-proudly rep KS!