Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bama Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bamaland13, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Just picked this up, pretty potent shit called mean green martian? anyone heard of it?

2011-07-28_18-09-55_210.jpg

2011-07-28_18-09-24_507.jpg

2011-07-28_18-09-49_908.jpg

2. Shitty pics but that's some dank you have there.

3. lol i took them with my cell phone, best camera i got

4. I hear ya dude, all I have is an iphone.. Fuck cell phone cams!

5. i hear that fuck em

6. 0__o iPhone 4 or any Android phone can take quite impressive pics of bud..down to every trich

7. I'll post some pics of my next pick up. I've never had "green martian" come around my area.

8. me either, but its probably the most potent stuff i've had, makes everyone i smoke with choke

9. i knew my dealer made up names sometiems cuz he told me "green machine" for example was just some green mids. the worst was he had straight schwagg that was brown seedy and smelled like fruit so he called it "african bananas"

10. hahahahahahha thats the funniest shit ive ever dude .. i think i should do that shit too! :0

11. Martian Mean Green is a real strain guys...

3 Times Cup Winner!!!

DNA Genetics Martian Mean Green The chances of something special from Martian Mean Green Cannabis Seeds are without a doubt! She grows like an Indica, having one main cola and few side branches, with phenotypes that finish between 9-12 weeks. Hazy smells that are unlike any plant known to the human race have led to the suspicion that she is from the deepest depths of outer space! The combination of Sharksbreath, one of DNA Genetics flagship strains, and the G13 Haze that was kicking around Holland a few years back meant the birth of the Martian Mean Green. And DNA Genetics are very proud parents!

12. Green martian is real. Smoked it at the house head shop in the dam called grey matter. Sativa 2006 winner or something I believe.

Edit: post above me covers it :)