bam-ba-lam

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowofsteel, Mar 5, 2004.

1. The one reason I had for making this thread was so everybody thats baked and likes classic rock can go dl/buy the song "Black Betty" by Ram Jam.

I'm sure half of you have already heard it, its in the movie Blow, when he is walking through the airport in the white suit, with the two bags of money.

So yes, download the song, listen to it, enjoy it, and them back and tell me some other great classic rock songs that don't get as much credit as they deserve. :D

woaahhhh black betty, bam-ba-lam

2. i love that song. Another good one is Jackson Browne - Take it easy
    i love classic rock. listening to the beatles right now, let it be naked.

3. me and you is all alone on this one lol.

s'alright they dont know what theyre missing.

4. done. i'll listen to it when this song is done.

edit: I wonder what it's like to be from Birmingham

5. damn thang gone wild hehe thats a good song

6. FREEBIRD by Lynyrd Skynyrd is awesome. and so is imagine by John Lennon RIP.

7. well I'm glad it has been agreed that this song kicks ass...

another great band that doesn't get the credit it deserves is Jefferson Airplane, sure it was really popular back then, but Surrealistic Pillow is still a freaking great record by any standards.

8. Yeah, i love jefferson airplane.

I just heard Day Tripper, by the Beatles, and ive heard the song a million times before, but this time it was with Jimi Hendrix. i liked the music alright, but i didnt like the vocals very much. I dunno, just didnt sound very beatle like, or hendrix. They kinda clash.

9. And Freebid is one of my fav songs.

Another great one by Lennon is Mind Games.