Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balloons?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LittleMsBee, Dec 13, 2016.

1. #1 LittleMsBee, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Since I don't have a lot of ways to get bud, I try my best to conserve what I have. Whenever I smoke, instead of just exhaling after I take a hit, I blow the smoke into a balloon and then inhale that again. Does that actually do anything or is it completely pointless? I guess what I'm asking is if there's still thc in the smoke after you first inhale/ exhale it.

I usually feel a difference between the times I do this and the times I don't. However, it could just be a placebo effect or I could just be getting lightheaded from inhaling more Co2.

BTW I'm high as a kite while writing this so sorry if it makes no sense. :smoke:

(This has been edited several times to fix spelling/ grammatical errors and add shit.)

--
    "Magnets, man! How do they work??"

• Like Like x 1
  2. No it's a stupid idea.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Idk man, I'm really stoned

4. NGCMBL

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nearly all of the cannabinoids from the smoke will be absorbed into your lungs with your first breath. Extra breaths will be depriving your body of oxygen without really getting you any more high.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That sounds crazy, after the first exhale you've already taken most of the THC. You're just inhaling more tar/resin.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

7. It works very well, I've done it when I was younger and had to conserve my 1 gram a week.

I used the larger party balloons ( was 10 for a buck back in the 90s).

Your lungs can only grab so much smoke and much of it is exhaled.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ever considered just holding your Smoke just a Lil' longer? The Act of release and inhale again doesnt get you Higher.