Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balloons?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by da4headz, Feb 6, 2013.

1. This is a stupid idea. BUT, if you want to smoke indoors and you are in risk of being caught, why not just exhale into a balloon? You then pop them at your leisure when your parents aren't around. I guess you'de have to have a lot of space to hide them...

Just wanted to get some ideas out while im still baked

2. Hey thats not a bad idea, deffinatley not stupid. Sounds good untill you accidently let go of the balloon then the smoke goes everywhere :D

3. /writing this down

4. Could be a good idea, especially with a bowl, me and my friends use to do that. Idk if it works, never tried.

5. Yay I'm not an idiot. I'm going to try and post results

6. Haha, this is great, get like a helium tank too, exhale the smoke into the balloon, pump some helium in and let them go out the window!

7. Yeah its a good idea, but you dont need to hide them in order to pop them when theres nobody around, if you have a window you can let all the smoke go withouth any problems. But, why dont you try a sploof? I thought they were not so good but Ive just made one with a bottle and I can smoke in my room (with a fan and my window open and some airwick) but its stealthy as fuck! :)

8. Imagine having a party with all windows closed for some minutes and then a lot of ballon filled with smoke start to fall down from the ceiling and everyone popping them and inhaling :smoking:

9. waiting for results

10. Lol, the visualization of this happening is epic.

11. haha i wish i could do that soon bro. my whole county like dried up overnight. not going to have any for a while.

12. I feel that my lungs could not do this.

What also would be cool. Is you could prob get kinda high a second time by inhaling the baloon...

13. dang, wish i had a balloon

14. I'm confused. You and your friends used to do it buy you've never tried it...

15. I don't care about getting caught but I'm still trying this

16. what about into a vacuum lol

17. hahaha i would take the balloons to school and pop them in the halls