Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balling up Rezzy. HELP ASAP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Diet0r, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Hey guys...whats up? im sitting here trying to clean my pipe..and i was wondering...How can i clean the sticky rezzy out of my metal peice and ball it up to smoke it? there r peices of shake through all of it...thanks!!! help asap

2. take a paper clip and a lighter, put the flame over the bowl, and rigth after you put the flame down. scrap it it will make it a whole lot easier, and as for the other parts, just scrape it over a piece of paper or something doesnt matter what it is just as long as you can get the resin off. After every time you scrape a section, point the end down and hit the top so all the loose stuff gets on the paper, once it's all scrapped just roll it up in a ball with your fingers and then if theres a lot on your fingers and your desperate for resin, scrape your fingers. roll up in a ball and toke up. hopefully that made sense, i am soo fucking high...

3. lol me too man..me too...i got it...i just wanted to get it out...and smoked it with a couple of nice bowls..yumm