Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bakersfield Dispensary Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Haxxzor1, Mar 21, 2013.

1. #1 Haxxzor1, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    First off, this is my first stash jar post on grasscity. I've been coming to the forums for about 4 years and thought I'd finally share with the community. :bongin: bear with me just finished a vaped bag of the Banana Cookies.

Banana Cookies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Indica
    - Smells really unique. Possibly the BEST weed I've ever smoked. Now, if you smoke a lot of weed, you know how difficult it is for one to pick a "best" however, I've never been more certain that this is the most potent strain I've smoked. I wish I could have tested it. :( Perhaps the thing I love most about it is the fact that even though it's an indica, it gives you a massive cerebral high thats surprisingly intense. The smell it leaves in small places is similar to that blue dream cheeziness but sweeter, which again is odd for an indica. Tastes like a mix of purple and fuel.

Thin Mints

[​IMG]

Hybrid - Love the color in these buds, was at the gas station today packing a bowl and in the light every bit of purple shows and it's just beautiful..The high is indica-dominant, quite relaxing and stoney. Packs a pretty good punch for a purple if you ask me.

Soul Assassin

[​IMG]

Indica- Heavy buds and brittle feeling to the touch. Covered in trichs; has a subtle tangy aroma. Will update when smoked.

White Diamond

[​IMG]

Indica - Love the smell on this one, almost exotic, perfume-like and earthy. The high is a creeper, but quicker; not like a slow creep.

Girl Scout Cookies

[​IMG]

Indica - Smells nothing like it looks. Has an earthy fuel-like smell with some sweetness to it. Buds are sticky, lots of glistering trichs. Will update when smoked.

2. Damn these buds are some fucking fire, that soul assassin looks crazy

3. thats some fire stuff right there man

4. That all looks very, very good. I can't see anyone complaining about any of those buds.

5. Banana cookies? Are we still talking about weed lol? :bongin:

6. I know right? I guess the guy that grows for this dispensary likes Girl Scout Cookies or something. Some of their top shelf: Platinum Cookies, Girl Scout Cookies, Banana Cookies, Thin Mints, Og Cookies

7. Does his cookies have GDP in them?

8. Not sure what the cross is, I remember the bud tender mentioning Banana Og, but that's all I remember. :smoking:

9. My mouth watered on Thin Mints and Banana Cookies! Nice buds bro :smoke:

10. Thanks man :smoking: happy toking

11. That looks sick !

12. If i could reach into the screen man :wave: those are some sexy little buds you got there.