Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BAKED while driving..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shighc, Sep 25, 2009.

1. yea.. not sure why the frig i said that either but i am 22... i was pretty high when i wrote that haha

2. lmfao... wtf?

3. for real man, this is just him telling his story if you dont belive it than dont read it and no reason to comment, just be chill and maybe post yoru own story man. GC isnt here for arguments were here to chill out cause were not using out lifes for anything better lol for real man, hit a bong, chill.

4. nononono
    dude
    once we were all hotboxin the space van, and we decide to go buy another sack on the other side of town
    so we jump on the highway
    keep in mind we're smoking the whole time, windows up

so were in the left lane and i look behind us and oh shit, i see the fuzz haulin ass right behind me, lights on, sirens blaring, the whole nine yards.
    of course, my first reaction is to yell POPO!!!!! a flick my joint out the window

what i didnt notice was the cop had already changed lanes and was passing me when i ditched the doobie

it hit his fucking window and he looked over like wtf?

-----dumbass--> I WAVED AND SMILED<-----dumbass----

luckily, we didnt get pulled over ^^