Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BAKED while driving..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shighc, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Riding shotgun on a long car ride with pre-rolled blunts and good tunes = awesome.

2. I had a similar story. Got pulled and searched (the cop did find my weed ) but what he didnt know was that I was high on a 1/4 of chocolate truffle shrooms and I had one left. He took it out of my pocket, opens it up and im like.."uhh. thats a homemade chocolate my grandma gave me"

cop ; "oh ok, sorry, let me wrap that back up, I dont want to get my fingers in it"

he put in the back of his car without cuffs, thank god, and i ate that shroom so fucking fast

and then i got to go home with my mom!

hahaha yeah i was a minor and it was my first offense, and i was "cooperative" even though i denied all the existence of weed in my car, but isnt that what you're supposed to do anyways?

3. #23 mr yarbles, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009

Idk I guess it could be true
    My brothers a cop and he's told me whenever they do a search the thing their looking out for the most i something that dosn't look right obviously
    So I think the panel being cracked open they would've caught on immediatley
    and having five squad cars and they wouldn't check your pupils and stuff?

Here's a little story
    Me and my homie were smokin up in his car we started driving but he said he was way to high so we pulled over for a few minutes
    well a little bit after we pulled over I wanted to smoke some more and I pulled my bag out and he was down for more hah.
    Anyway we start smoking and I spark up a bowl and a cp drives right by us
    We slid down in our seats all fast and I dropped the bowl the cop didn't even see us and just kept driving :/
    Wasted a good bowl of weed D:

4. hell yea, yesterday me and a friend were driving back to his house to get some shoes for our other friend for his courtdate the next day (today) and we seen a cop with it's lights on and my friend freaked out even if he was a bit behind us and 99% most likely not even going for us haha of course he was way more baked than me.

5. Me and a buddy of mine hoped in the car and drove to a side street and parked while i rolled up (i was driving). I rolled a up a nice fat joint and we proceeded to burn it. It was a slow weeknight so we decided to head downtown to see if anything was going on.

I come to this very long stretch of downtown stret thats always busy and populated. Im stuck behind a bus driving along when he puts his signal on to pull over and pick someone up at a stop...as soon as i see his blinker i pull out abit to try and pass him.. then the bus decides hes not gona pull over and he was just faking me out! this goes on about 6 times! its like he knew i was blazed and was just fuckin' with me! shortly afterwards i had enough and just pulled off the main drag onto a side street hahahah

6. A few days ago, coming home from a concert. I got my friend to take me cuz finding parking is a biatch... Anyways, hadn't seen his car, but when it did I was a little concerned(Jeep style, no back windows or doors or back seatbelts) So, we smoked at the concert, coming home at like 12:30 all pretty high, we get pulled over in my neighborhood which is notorious for having d-bag cops that are pretty excessive. It was then that I found out that my friend had NO license, NO insurance, and the cop said his license plate was out of date. He took all of our licenses(meanwhile, we are all scared as hell), and promptly gave them back and let us go. IDK if it was the fact that he could tell from my license that we were a block from my house, or b/c we somehow found the only two cool cops in my neighborhood(oh yeah, he called back up), and I have no idea why he didn't ask to see insurance(we live in TX). I am pretty sure they knew, though. Especially because of the look they gave us when we told them what concert we were at(local rapper known to smoke lots of weed).

That's it, probably one of the single scariest moments of my life...every time the flashlight crossed my eyes I wanted to scream

EDIT: by all of our licenses, I mean everyone but the driver, of course

7. Oh man, i got a few but i'll just quickly type up my luckiest hot box bust experience.

So i'm chilling in my friends neighborhood outside of an abandoned house with my best bud. We're sittin in my car and it's around 1:30 in the morning. So we feel like it's all safe n what not because it's un-incorporated and around here, the cops are pretty layback about weed.

So we packed up a bowl and smoked it. Mid-bowl, I see a car driving behind us, so I start to put shit away when he pulls into a driveway. Kinda freaked us out but we relaxed and commenced the bowl burning.

So I take the last hit, and cash the fucker quickly to keep the smoke in. Right as my buddy puts the shit away, another cars pulls the same shit but is coming right for us. We were on a street leading to a dead-end so the possibility of a car going that way wasn't likely.

I almost shat a brick as I was figuring out what to do first. I started the car, rolled the windows down and blasted the AC when the lights flashed.. FUCK

So i'm sitting there literaly seeing the smoke pour out as I get my liscense and insurance crap together when the copper walks up. He doesn't even put his head down to see us as he says "Morning, what were ya up to?"

I quickly came up with some B.S. saying we were waiting for a friend to sneak out and he's like alright and goes back to his car n what not. Comes back and I tell him "We called our friend and told him not to come out, we'll go straight home, sir." He simply says, "Alright, drive safely" and just like that, we were off the hook.

As I turn the car around we held back our joyus laughter when I saw in bold letters SHERIFF. I drive by wide-eyed and turn to my friend yelling, DUDE, THAT WAS THE SHERIFF!

I later found out he actually lives in the neighborhood so I'm never smoking there again, even though the cop was real cool about it.

8. not that many cool stories just some close calls, we were waiting for our dealer on the side of a street in our car, a cop pulls by asks us who we were waiting for and we just said our friend to get home from his gf. I was high as fuck so i was mixing my words and shit, it sucked.

2nd time was the night after i got arrested, we were waiting for my freind to smoke a blunt and we had some of our own so we start toking while we wait and then a sherrif flies past as i take my hit then turns around. I immediately rolled my windows down and i can see a little bit of smoke and pretty much the same shit, said we were waiting for our friends. He left, we finished the bowl =]

9. I drive all the time. I only keep in my car what I'm going to be smoking though.

10. Im usually fine driving high..but last night for some reason I was having a little trouble judging how far away things were:confused: ...i stopped way too early at a red light, luckily it was 4am, the roads were empty

11. I was so fucked up once I thought I was in Grand Theft Auto 4 and I was riding around with a police radar in my vision.. It was kinda weird lmao

12. I was lighting a bowl about ten min from my house on my way home from work g\f was driving with a nice prime rib dip from the resturant i work at. cop hiding in the ally sees me before i see him im lighting a bowl. he pulls out behind me and im like shit im going to jail. pulls us over asks me what i have. its all in my backpack and had no time to ditch anything. i had like 8 dubs (seperate) 1 oh shit. and an eighth of shrooms. 2nd oh shit. hallucinigen= felony. i got patted down cuffed jail. all weekend. only charged me for shrooms tho. sure do wonder what happened to all my weed haha cop= :smoking:

13. Yea man! great feeling
    i drove to burger king while a little high once man!
    asked the lady that handed me my food when the jonas brothers werre gonna be there cause they are on the menu in stuff
    then man like i told her i love the bros and i'd be back with a lawn chair waitin for them to play

14. One time I was smoking at 2 AM on the beach with 2 friends and my brother, and a cop on a four wheeler (they patrol the beach all night going slow with their headlights off) was about 200 feet away, and we ran for 3 blocks away from the ocean, which was 2blocks past my house. Needless to say we were scared as shit.

15. You must have smoked something other than weed.

16. lol, well i drive my truck to school with my buddy and we always hit the bong at his house first to get stoned and then we pack our bowls and pass them back and forth seeing tht school is almost an hour away it makes time go by so smoothly. only problem is dont buy a standard vehicle it makes driving shifting and smoking a bowl extremly difficult haha but i've been doing it every day so its all good. you just hav3 to know ur limits for how high u can get before you kill urself driving

17. i smoke and drive every day..
    hell i did it today.

its a really bad habbit. i really feel lucky nothign has happened to me, just sayin' smoething will happen sooner or later.

18. Im a pretty solid high driver, i just make little fuckups that seem like nothing compared to the big fuckups totally sober grandmas make.

One time I pulled up to what I thought was a red light and stopped, the dude comin the other direction was was waiting to turn left, he gives me a weird look and waves, i look up and give an "ohhhh fuck" seeing it was green the whole time and roll through.

19. i live in Delaware and i went on a road trip to Maine for a week with a bunch of friends. 12 blunts and twelve hours later minus a half ounce in our QP we brought up = best 12 hours of my life

20. I drive way better when I'm high, I feel more alert and relaxed. All the stuff you were talking about happening("it feel like it took him 30 seconds to pass in front of me, he was staring RIGHT at us.")was probably you just being stoned and paranoid. I used to feel all paranoid all the time but if your chill about it then everything should go chill.