Baked Beyond Belief.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DailyToke, Jun 22, 2011.

1. WHAT IS UP MY FELLOW STONERS? Finally, found a proper forum where I can discuss the absolute awesomeness of weed. Just wanna say I'm incredibly high right now, which makes me a happy man.

I guess all you should know about me is:

- I'm Dutch. (hehehe)
    - I'm 17 (Once I'm 18 I'll be allowed to go to coffeeshops, but then again, there's this one near where I live where they don't ID me. LIKE A BAWSS.)
    - Been blowin' rings since I was 15, first time I smoked was at a wedding...in a caravan...hotboxing the fuck out of it...with about 3g all to myself. Good night. :)
    - In the past two years there probably hasn't been a full month where I haven't smoked every single day, probably not very good for my health but then again I'm just living life. Occasionally enjoying other substances here and there.. you know how it is ;P

FFS. This took me so long to write that I'm now sobering up. WTF.
    Peace,
    DailyToke

2. 17 newb gotta be 18 pwwneeedd

3. Welcome to the city.
    Youve definitely found the right place, most of us here are daily tokers.
    Just to let you know: part of the terms (that you accepted to be on this forum) states you are above 18 years old. Never admit otherwise, or risk being banned.

Since you never said you were 17 years old im gonna assume you meant you were a level 17 stoner ;)

4. #4 DailyToke, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    Level 18 in literally 6 days.
    But thanks for the heads up :D