BAH!! :( ive been Robbed...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by The.Darkness, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Bah! i am in a bad predicament. i had plants growing in my closet and had 6 cuttings and put all my previous seeds in germination in the fridge(that is shot to hell) and came back from work and hey... all gone! so im just wondering if anyone out there who is kind and rich and sympathetic about a person losing their bud if u would be so kind as to donate seeds it would be appreciated. if u have some seeds or know of someone or have any input

email me @ frank6249@yahoo.com

Thx~~

2. HIGH All, yup he'd be my choice too (dealt with him 2 times now) and have no complaints. Johnny's pretty busy right now and your seeds might take some time to arrive. First thing is go get a confirmation number and send your donation. You won't be sorry.

3. woah! someone stole your seedlings?! that sucks!

4. yea that sucks...isnt like they cant get their own seedlings.

but if they stole it once...maybe u need a lock before u get another set huh?

5. yea i put locks on my windows and a deadbolt and normal lock on the door. but now im being more cautious about who i tell what im doing.

6. You shouldnt be telling anyone what you're doing.

unless they are a horticulturalist or something and they are your brother, (then MAYBE) lol

really though, just let your friends think that you got some money somehow and are buying all the bud that you smoke them out with

THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE:
    YOUR FRIENDS DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE GROWING POT; THEY DONT CARE, THEY WILL SMOKE THE END PRODUCT, AND ITS MUCH MORE LIKELY THAT IT'LL BE THERE IF THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT

When i started the caps i didnt think that would be that long sorry about that yelling guys! lol

stay cool grow your own smoke

7. yea the way i think someone found out was i had a party cause i just got back in town and like 10 people i didnt know had came in. my plants were growing in my loft and i guess some ppl got nosey. but now i agree and only my 2 friends that i trust with my life and have been trustworthy for a long time know. thx again guys for the info

8. ...is not up anymore. :-(

9. ACK! ya scared me there for a moment m8! thought poor good johnny mightve got pinched by the fascist pigs!! but alas, just the domain name has been changed....

you can still find johnny @

http://members.tripod.com/johnnyreeferseed0/mainpage.html

[srry if i wasnt allowed to post the addy mods! im not advertizing the site.. just making others aware johnny isnt dead! hes still up and running!]

peace and karma all..

dragoon