bah humbug...

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke_D_J, Dec 19, 2009.

1. i like he christmass season and all but, damn blades why you all gota spend money on useless shit? i cant sdand it when you see thousands of people flocking to wallmart to spend there meager wages it makes me sick.

im sure theres people that like christmas for the right reasons but daym it is just rediculus that we as a society spend and spend and spend on useless crap that no one even cares about... and the songs jesus they are over rated and over played to the extent that i wan to slap a ho ho ho.

i just want people to see past the songs and crap they buy and see what the holiday is realy about, joy and spending time with the people you love.

merry christmas GC i hope you see past the corperate pitfalls and enjoy the season for what it really is. :smoke:

:wave:

2. yes, christmas is very materialistic and companies get millions of money because everone expects gifts and stuff. while people dont realize it, they normally do get the meaning of christmas while sending time with loved ones, although is often unnoticed and unnapreceiated, while deep down they do like hanging with their family. although, i doubt that prettymuch anyone likes christmas because of jesus being born that day. which i think that if you dont, then you shouldnt celebrate it. the whole idea of giving gifts on that day is kida retarded IMO, but theres not much we can do about it

3. I can not wait for my remote car starter for christmas!!

4. somebody's facebook status the other day "going christmas shopping aka overdrafting" haha

5. Yup, companies get rich while we all ponder and worry about how to buy the gifts our loved ones want so very much...

6. thats why im gettin quarterbags for my dad, brother, and GF :rolleyes:

7. lets all get together and boycott walmart so all those jobs are lost and they compete with us looking for jobs in this high-unemployment environment.

amirite?

consumption drives the economy, love it or hate it, we need it.

8. i never buy people useless shit for Christmas. There's always a use for things. You buy someone a book, its knowledge or entertainment... clothes? well, we need clothes... etc.. etc...

just because the economy sucks doesn't mean we can't have nice things :p

9. We should all go transcendentalist!!!!

Who's with me?!?

:smoke: