Bagseeds Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SupersonicDonut, May 11, 2010.

1. i dont know if its just the climate or if im just magical, but i spray mine under HID because i dust them with diatomaceous earth, and if i dont spray them, eventually they dry up.

if you have a good fan, i dont see any problem, even if people say not to do it.

i think its a good general rule, but if you are paying close attention and tending to them every other hour, it wont be a problem.

2. Dude don't spray under HID at all! You'll risk burning your plants massively!
    chesuschrist if you've gotten away with it so far thats awesome maybe it is climate but it's generally bad to spray under High watttage HID. light intensifies in the droplets like a magnifying glass and usually cooks your plants!
    But I agree with spraying, just do it 5 mins before the lights go out!
    peace:hello:

3. yeah honestly i think its my close proximity fan that takes cares of the water within a few minutes, and it pretty enclosed, so combination of cool air, hot air, and a fan.. i guess evaporation does its thing.

4. to be more specific, i pull them out, spray them, and put it back. dont wanna blow the lights whoaaaaaaaaa:eek:

5. Lol my bong...
    And I'm spraying once when i get up, and once
    when i go to sleep.. that's morning and dusk
    for the plant lol

Attached Files:

6. #106 SupersonicDonut, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    What i have circled.. there are four little spikes all the way around the stem.. wtf are those?

Attached Files:

7. could be new shoots forming new branches

8. Those are called Stipules.

[​IMG]

9. nothing to worry about, that totally is new shoots. they happen during the 6 hours of darkness. thats why they grow so much during flowering, cause its 12 hours of dark. during light, roots grow. during darkness, the plant uses all the energy it built up from the light (photosynthesis) and shoooots branches outt :hello:

10. ZeroStar exactly! lol do they serve any purpose?

11. Web Definition: in many dicotyledons one of a pair of appendages which start development as outgrowths of the flank of a leaf primordium, often serve to protect the leaves in the bud and mature as leaf-like photosynthetic structures or as spines, scales, etc.

12. I think i have a diffiency. My leafs, only some, show darker centers then exteriors.. Idk ill get a pic later

13. have u started nutrients yet?

14. #114 SupersonicDonut, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    Well i have Bonemeal.. Lol thats not helpful.. Then some 10-4-4 shit.. idk thats all it says

i dont got ff yet :( but as soon as i do i will :D

:( again cuz no nuts lol

15. from what i understand that's quite normal. and im pretty sure we're growing the same stuff..

mine have varying greens, it's a matter of chlorophyl. until it gets like banana-yellow you should be ok. and if you are really worried, then flush it and cut your nutes in 1/2 by diluting it in more ph'ed water.

16. and i hope its ok.. im kind of adopting your thread (a little), here's an update on day 2 of flowering.

Attached Files:

17. Its all good lol, happy to share anytime. Im concerned mine is growing up too much too fast.. Like.. I have like four leaf sets that are grown up a little bit.. and the fifth is all kinds of fucked up. Sixth is minature sized right now and i just pulled seventh off, but it was showing 5 fingers so far and they were all tiny, the beginning of eighth was showing but its gone too. Is that how to top? Lol idk we will see what happens now..

whoa.. that was amazing bud i just had

18. Yeah sounds like you topped it pretty good. People usely start topping when the 5 leaf set is big enough to take off so you'll be fine

19. #119 SupersonicDonut, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    There is a good chance i will be closing this early. I woke up to find plant devastated, IMO of course. Every leaf tip like 1/8th in or better crisped, all leafs curled up and discolored. I sprayed with water and we will see if it lives or not.. I plan on getting everything together before i attempt again but if this one keeps on going its a learning experiment./

20. bummer man take some pix maybe it can be fixed