bagseed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by giants80468, Dec 15, 2008.

1. have any of you guys grown some dank weed from bagseed from middies or any kind of bud? I have a ton of bagseeds and I want to get them going this coming year. Just wondering if anyone has had really good success.

2. yes , its fine, but just know, most "bagseed" from midgrade probably originated around the equator, and most likely will be a lanky, slow-flowering sativa. theres some variation, sure, and some finish (much) earlier than others, but theres nothing wrong with bagseed on your first grow. myself, and im sure many others here, dipped our toes in the water with a bagseed grow one summer, and here we are. as you learn what the fuck youre doing, you can upgrade to some designer dope, with better , hand-selected genetics for a more user friendly grow. but if youre asking this question, honestly, id go with bagseed. later pal, good luck.

3. Nothing wrong with bagseed - if you enjoyed the smoke, bagseed will grow you some more of the same. Give the girls good soil and ferts, and dry and cure them well, and they will be a hell of a lot better then their parent. Good luck.

4. I got some poppin right now. I'll put up some pics once my data cable comes in for my phone. They were pretty decent middies. They've been doing great so far. Good luck.

5. all my bagseeds have been dank.. but the seeds also came from dank bags..... all my girls were better then the bag they came from....
    but if you really want the funk you needs order seed

other then that there alota wise people here on GC that will point you in the right direction:gc_rocks: