Bagseed Window Grow w/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toddmoe, Nov 9, 2010.

1. I have seen a number of people ask about window grows and it seems like the general consensus is, no can do. So I thought I would share my experience to the contrary. This started as a backyard patio grow, actually started as a goof, I planted around May 1. I live pretty far south and the heat in July became too much. Didn't matter how much I watered, misted etc. the plant was just frying and the growth was clearly stunted. I almost tossed it, when I decided I bring it in the house, it was about 18 inches at that time.

I have a window that gets really good sun for about 7 hours a day and is completely hidden from view. So basically I just plunked it down in front of the window, nursed it back to health and around September 1 it started flowering. I didn't do anything special to manipulate the light cycle, I don't think it's an auto flowering strain, I just think the natural light cycle did the trick. It's not quite done yet, getting close, I have recently started putting it in a room at night that gets no light at all so I am on about a 10/14 light cycle, but that has only been a couple of days now.

I attached a few pics, I think I am going to have a really nice yield, it's hard to tell scale in the pics but it's about 44 inches from the soil. Top cola is almost the size of a soda can around. I have taken a small bottom sample and it's potent as hell, guessing from the appearance that it's predominantly sativa.

So basically, I just wanted to share that, it can be done, and this is my first ever. Thanks to all of the contributors to the site, I followed your directions.

Forgive the crappy photo editing.

Also, on a side note, this is only for personal use, and it will only be Vaped. Are there any special considerations for a Vape only harvest and processing?

Attached Files:

2. very nice +repp please tell us the final dry weight i am very interested to see