Bagseed is very very potent!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Dagnar, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Man I took some clippings from my plants and OMG that shit is hardcore INTENSE I took a couple hits from my pipe and I was gone......
    :smoking:

2. yes most bagseed i get looks very nice very crystally and everything but seeds decrease thc amount im growing bagseed and i know mine will turn out to be some dank (my bag was high mids WITH seeds)

3. youll know if a plant was polinated on accident or if it was just a good plant the grower decided to make a couple of seeds with. i get highs all the time and every once in a while ill get a big bud with 2 maybe 3 seeds in it. its the buds with 50 seeds in it that the thc goes down the crapper

4. well i think what happens with mine is the person growing it just doesnt look very carefully (and doesnt care) because he sells it for the same regardless so every couple buds will have a couple seeds or plants will hermie and they just leave them to get more weight

5. that plant in my grow journal was from some stuff my aunt gave me from her friend that grew it and it had seeds. i mean i had to pick through an 1/8 after all the seeds were gone it was only enough for 1 decent joint in a regular orange zig. so im very interesting to see what it smokes like seedless. cause it still got me decently high. his problem was hermis, which showed up in my plant too. i picked all 4 sacs tho

6. yeah man bagseed is great. im growing some out now and about to harvest i smoke tested and hell yeah nice high.

7. bagseed :D

Attached Files:

8. Nice pic b14z3d keep up the good work at first when I started to grow I used to think bagseed wouldn't produce anything uber but I was dead wrong it rocks.

9. Is bagseed literally just the seeds from bud you buy?

10. yes... even if u can only get schwag thats full of seeds u can grow and i bet it would be atleast 2x better than before (as long as its not seeded again) high seed production = low thc in bud

11. Growing to me is a pretty big deal. I like to read about it and all, but it's just a little too much risk/effort for me right now. Regardless, because it is a big deal if and when I do grow I want it to be...amazing. Because of that I plan on buying some NL seeds from an online vendor rather than using some local stuff. This is Texas, not British Columbia.

12. not all bud with seeds in it is bad, especialy if you grow it with no seeds. and if your good friends with the dude you get weed from ask him to save you any seeds he finds. i dont know about some people but i smoke nothing but good stuff, nl , ww, afghani goo, purple erkle etc etc. and you will find seeds especialy goin through a 1/4 lb.not all growers clone all the time some pollinate select branches. not to mention all that stuff either came from a clone bought at a club or seeds bought online

13. exactly... and pollen is so small it could get transfered anywhere if not especially careful... thats how good shit gets a few seeds in it... on average i will find maybe 5-10 seeds out of 14 grams

14. I'm going to name my girl **The Crippler** yea cause it's that strong.
    :D :smoking: