Bagseed Closet Grow - NEWBY - Can't find a dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by sikabuyin, Dec 29, 2006.

1. I've been gone for a while but I just got a new computer and I plan to start a new grow journal ASAP.

From the two plants in this journal I made feminized seeds, I hope. I've now been growing for a little over a month and since I had such horrible trouble with the soil I decided to go Hydro this time. I built a bubble bucket from memory, I hope I didn't forget anything, and put one seedling in it. I'm really putting all of my eggs in one basket this time. The worst that could happen is I end up with one really nice hemp plant to make a little rope out of.

Oh it has 10 tops on it!

[​IMG]

2. . . . . . . . . . MAN . . . . . . . . . . .

read the whole journal and got to the end . . . . . . . man

I swear to god theres way too many grow journals here that just . . . . stop right before harvest!!!!! WTF is up with that?????? that should be banned man :devious::devious::devious:

neway . . . . what I was GONNA say was this was a great thead because of the great pics of the nute burn and all the problems one can encounter, I think documentation of problem plants is great for educational purposes. so good thread man, glad to see they bounced back!!!

but man!!!!!!!! some harvest pics!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! for the love of pete and all things holy???????

peace

3. :D
    Sorry dude, computer broke and I couldn't leave pics like that on my camera. People always want to pass it around and look at pics. Thanks for the props on the photography I have a pretty sick Cannon SLR and it takes great macro shots. Check out my new grow in my sig. It's coming along nicely and my computer is brand new and under warranty. It will be well documented.

Peace