Bagseed Adventures Harvest Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by suddath, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Here are the tops of my 2 ladies I have been growing under led's and cfl's. I left about 1/4 of the buds and stems on the plants to further develop the lower buds to be harvested in another week. Then they will be revegged

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sugar leaves

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They are on day 2 of drying. I will report back when they are done drying and about to go in jars for curing. Should be by this weekend. Hoping for at least 1.5 - 2oz dry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Buds have been hanging for 2 days and starting to get a little crispy. Upon thourough inspection of all buds there is no sign of mold. So still in the good. Just extremely frosty

[​IMG]

They are close to half the size from when I put them up. These ladies surely sucked up a good bit of water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #5 suddath, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Sample of one of the popcorn nugs I took off early to sample

Been drying this nug for 5 days (rest of grow is going on day 4 of drying)

Will be back with a smoke report shortly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Well decided to take the rest down from drying. Getting a little too dry for my liking so time to throw in the jars. But first here are the results of my 1 gallon grow (half harvest, other half is still growing. Just harvested the tops)

[​IMG]

32.6 grams dry. That's not as good as I'd hope (2 oz or 56 grams) but that's not bad at all either . I tested them out and literally 2-3 small hits have me flying. I can't wait until the other half is ready to harvest! Hopefully I can get the other oz from the other half in 2 weeks. Got these down just in time for 420!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Here are a few shots of the nugs after a little while of curing (about 36 hours) and the nugs are definitely a bit fluffy but it seems to be starting to get dense and hard on some nugs, but the smaller ones are a bit fluffy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok after a few days of curing these babies are starting to bring out their dank smell. It smells less like fresh grass and more like citrus skunk lol.

Smoke report:
    I smoked these 3 different ways. Blunt, bong, and vaporizer.

1) How is the high?
    With the blunt I got an immediate intense head high going into a sleepy lethargic feeling 30 minutes in.

With the bong same as the blunt but at a higher intensity of the immediate head rush

With the vaporizer I got an all head high rush, but not too intense. No sleepy feeling after also. Just really aware.

2) How is the smell?

Well initially the bud smells like a mix of skunky mangos and pine. When ground up it just smells like intense skunky pine.

3) How harsh was the smoke?
    The smoke was initially harsh when first tested, but that was lack of cure time. After letting the buds cure for a few days the smoke became much much smoother, and the ash is all white and gray when done. Barely any black so the flush was good

4) Rating from 1-5
    4.3, simply because right now I know the buds can be a bit better then they are with their full month cure, but initially they are still great

Here are some pics of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2