Bagseed 1st Grow at 5 weeks flower-PICS!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by evan46290, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Heres my grow at 5 week into flower. They were vegged for 5 weeks under 24/0 light. Im using only cfls by the way. The growroom is 4 sqft and there is 153 watts of cfls on the plants. Seeds were just from a bag of mids. How am i doing?? any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated and also, will the main colas fill out all the way?

now for the pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. look a little stretched but nice plants for a bagseed grow.

i would look into the 60 or 120w plant lights they sell at acehardware and a few other stores.

they will really help your plant bud up for the last weeks of flowering.

3. would those be in addition to the cfls i have now? and are the lights cfls or something else?

4. to be honest i'm not sure what type of lights they are but a 120w bulb is only 10-15 and it will really help your plant put on some weight for harvest.

and yes in addition. are you venting the closet?

5. durin the light cycle the door is opened for ventilation and there is small fans blowin on them constantly

6. Whoo, another CFL grow! :wave:

She looks a little thin but in another 3-4 weeks she'll be stacked with bud. Good job, keep it up.

+rep for a CFL grow.

7. thanks for the help emag and thanks for the comments grandpewpil

8. Awesome grow. How many plants do you have?

9. started off with 7 plants and only 2 were girls =(, but turned out fine because i dont have any more room at the moment hahah and those are pics of the two 2 girls