Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

baggies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jlemauk, Jul 10, 2007.

1. anybody know any good stores with specialized baggy sizes?

for example, baggies that would fit only a dime, then ones that'd fit a 20 bag, and ones that'd fit an 8th, and then a quarter, etc.? :confused:

I need them for my own weed storage, nothing more nothing less. :rolleyes: name of the store and brand bags if you know them?

2. yeah man I live in california so I don't know if you have a store around you called "Michaels" it's like a arts and crafts store. thats where I get mine. I think any craft store will have them you know for buttons and all that junk well hope I helped you out good luck.

3. Yeah, same here. Any craft store has baggies like that. Alot of collecting stores have them also because theyre used for stamps and coins.

4. i dont get how one baggie would perfectly fit a 10 or 20. they come in very different sizes even for same weight. i could fit a ten sack in a bag and it would fit perfectly, then put a 15 of some dense nugs and it would also fit perfectly.

5. Well you can find all sorts of sizes of baggies at head shops and craftshops like michaels and any craft shops that are similar to michaels