Bagged Mini Trucks

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfTheKronic, Jan 28, 2014.

1. First of all I understand this is in the wrong section but the planes trains and automobiles section doesnt get viewed very much. Im just gettin in to the mini truck scene and I got a 1989 Dodge D50(Essentially a Mighty Max) and was wondering what it would cost to bag it. I would do all of the fabbing and installing them. I just want to know 1. What exactly I need,2. How much would it cost not including the wheels, paint, system, or anything extra just a basic setup where I could set it on the frame. Thank you for your time.Kottonmouth Kings

2. I'm a body tech with a passion for 4x4s and off-roading. Idk what bagging a truck means?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You talking about air bags/ suspensions?

If so why the fuck would you put them on a truck?

4. [quote name="TattooKilla" post="19419941" timestamp="1390882107"]I'm a body tech with a passion for 4x4s and off-roading. Idk what bagging a truck means?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]It's air bag how the other dude said. It's for slamming cars. No idea why people do it on trucks cuz it kinda ruins the whole point of it being a truck except for space. Some look shitty some look nice.

5. Ohh slammed. I understand. So what's the question? My truck came with air suspension and I replaced it with coilsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum