Bag Seeds and Friends Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jun 21, 2011.

1. good job toast!!!
    CONGRATS on the succesful dank harvest!

can i get a short explanation on the flavor/aroma of the c-99 and the type of high you seem to be gettin off of her.

get super medicated on one and do a write up, then later, the next one...i have fun doin that...strictly for research purposes ONLY!!!:D:laughing::laughing:

2. [quote name='"Joeblow81"']good job toast!!!
    CONGRATS on the succesful dank harvest!

can i get a short explanation on the flavor/aroma of the c-99 and the type of high you seem to be gettin off of her.

get super medicated on one and do a write up, then later, the next one...i have fun doin that...strictly for research purposes ONLY!!!:D:laughing::laughing:[/quote]

Thank you for the support and interest! I will for sure do a right up on both in the morning.

The 2nd C99 and SS came down last night, and look to be better yielders than the last. It looks like some pollen got loose on some of these as well, but again nothing serious.

What is going to be serious is my biggest SS coming down in ~3wks did hermi, and is producing some seeds on itself. I am hoping it isn't too bad, I don't want to hash out and entire plant, especially 3oz+ worth!

Plants come down, plants go up. From one light to another, the cycle continues. Over, and over, and over... and I just can't get enough!

3. well said friend;):wave:

dont sweat that hermie...she will still be killer smoke. but for sure do a thourough cleaning of all fans, floors and walls after the harvest to ensure no contamination next grow...

4. C99 Smoke and Grow Report:I will not give number ratings, as this was my first and best sativa strain I have grown.

Smoke:You will notice I am typing a lot here. I smoked 2 bowls at .4 grams each, and I feel like I could right a book. No lie, this stuff gets you going. If you are looking for a night time smoke, this is not the one. However, if you enjoy a wake and bake without the drowsiness, this is it. I have yet to try a lot of Sativa's, but this one is just so uppity. I can't fall asleep on it.

Aroma:As the plant started to form crystals all over the leaves, before buds had even started forming, it was always a fruity smell. My nose has become so accustomed to most of my plants smells, it is hard to exactly describe the smell. I can say that it was NOT a grapefruit smell, like the Super Skunk kind of has. It was more like a Diet Tropical Punch smell? Haha.

Packin' the Bowl:It packs perfectly. Great for vaporizing, snappers, giant bowls, joints, or blunts. The light orange hairs and fluffy buds break apart nicely, not too sticky when given a nice cure. Trichs fall onto any surface you break it open over. Even loaded with Budder and some Scissor hash, the bowl finishes grey, leaving anyone satisfied with what they just had.
    [​IMG]

Grow The grow was simple, after going into the flower room, I almost forgot about them for 4 weeks. They were on auto pilot, and I only needed to water them every once in a while. I fed her every other watering, sometimes less. I can say she seems to like her feedings on the heavy side in my case. Clones of her take super easy as well.

Not your typical Sativa, this plant grows a lot like a hybrid leaning on the Indica side. She only grew a couple inches taller than the Indica plant I have on hand, and seemed to max out at 32 inches with both girls. I did notice allowing a full 9 weeks gave her full cloudy trichs, with maybe a few amber every once in a while. I think she could go 10 weeks without any problems.

Attached Files:

5. Great Job!!!!!!!!!

fuckin right toast!!!!!!:hello::cool::D:wave:

6. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joeblow81 again.

7. Great report Butter:D

Our sativa does you like that too:D If you are not used to smoking sativas you will find with time that you can use that mental buzz to think the most peaceful thoughts and just drift into a peaceful sleep.

With ours i can work in the garden for hours and stay awake and alert (smoking mroe as I go) or I can lay on toms chest and be out in no time flat as well. :)

You may find you can control that racing with a little effort:D

You did a really good job on the report:)

8. Fuck yeah!!! :metal:

9. awesome job toast....i was hoping to snag a few C99 for the tudes sale but its been so hyped up on the forum they sold out too quickly :(

10. damn youve came a long way since your first grow like a year ago. very nice plants its good to see somebody learn so quick. those buds look amazing, look forward to your future grows.

11. Whats up IBT?! Nice write up! :cool: Just wanted to swing through and say high! :wave: Hope all is well man!

12. Nice new green bar duuude!

13. Holy shit, I haven't seen you in a minute! Thank you, I have been trying so hard to make this the best medicine I can find, and it has become all that and more!

All is going great! Thank you for asking! I have been fighting the fight and trying to keep motivated with the picture updates. I think I will start putting up more photos when I get the plants under control.

Hey Ozzie, you tipped the scale for me, thanks a lot bro. 2 from victory!!!

Kroptonik, thank you for the rep too man!

Pictures on the next post, and tomorrow... Shots of another MK coming down.

14. Veg:
    Super Skunk Clones - (11)
    C99 Clones - (11)
    Super Skunk - (39)

flower:
    Random Plant (38/1)
    Amnesia#2 (32/9)
    Super Skunk#3 (32/9)
    Super Skunk#2 (32/24)
    C99 Hybrid#2 (25/34)
    MK Ultra#3 (24/35)
    MK Ultra#2 (47/40)
    Amnesia (44/52)
    Super Skunk#4 and 5 (44/52)
    MK Ultra#2 (44/73) - Hello MK99 Seeds!!!
    This is the Super Skunk that I have locked down in clone form. She is by far the dankest looking bud that I have seen.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a shot of the MK Ultra, C99, and Super Skunk buds. They look a lot alike for some reason...
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. wow thats some dank lookin stuff there toast! I swooped some C99 from the tude the day before yesterday so im super excited for that, and also the MK Ultra freebie from the lucky 7! Cant wait for those babies....check out my perpetual I just set up man! I got a 2nd 4x4 tent today.

16. Bitchen update dude!!!

17. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']wow thats some dank lookin stuff there toast! I swooped some C99 from the tude the day before yesterday so im super excited for that, and also the MK Ultra freebie from the lucky 7! Cant wait for those babies....check out my perpetual I just set up man! I got a 2nd 4x4 tent today.[/quote]
    Nice! The C99 is pretty much my favorite sativa right now. Flowers fast, really nice nuggets for a sativa too. The MK will be good to knock you on your ass. Gratz on the extra 4x4, always nice to upgrade! I've got some MK stanking up the bedside half cut down. I am too tired to finish it tonight, hehe.

I am at my power limit right now. I am already drawing about 850w from the master bedroom. I really really want another 600w, or possibly a 1000w. I was thinking of sectioning the extra light on the 12 hours the rest of the grow is off. Basicly have 24hr of light in 2 different tents.

Now I can pull this off, but I don't want to get too crazy. I can easily stay within my limit. But I am still worried about the apartment guy coming in here to check the alarms and finds I'm growing a forest. The only thing is that I have it smell free and the room looks great, I will still get my deposit back.

18. Does your apartment stay relatively smell free? I couldn't keep the smell of my 4 blue dreams down last grow, so Im a little worried about having 10 flowering lol....what is your carbon filter/inline fan/exhaust set up like?

19. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']

Does your apartment stay relatively smell free? I couldn't keep the smell of my 4 blue dreams down last grow, so Im a little worried about having 10 flowering lol....what is your carbon filter/inline fan/exhaust set up like?[/quote]

Got a strong 6" 475cfm canfan, and a 24" carbon filter. I live in townhomes set up like duplex, where my neighbors doors are like 5ft from mine. The cops have banged on the door next door,and I have had my dad over without complaint. I would get a seperate fan and filter if I upgraded beyond what I have.

The new goal is another 2 600w lights, or single 1000w with its own exhaust setup. I really want to figure out how to maximize my yields under what I have now first. Just seems like the more I have going the less I need to think about other bs.

Misc, glad your back around. It is good to have some buddies that stick around!

The rest of you guys too, thanks to all, GC Roks!

20. Damn man! How long have I been gone?? Haha beautiful buds my friend