Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bag Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Korbin, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I got me a nice little sack from a buddy's dad lol and when I got home I smelled the bag like always and this bag smells really sweet and when I smoke it tastes a little funky sweet. Any idea if this is a good strain or is this some homegrown rag weed that someone soaked in something?

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your the one that smoked it.  Aren't you in a better position to tell us than us tell you?  Geesh.

3. Ha I'm sorry I'm not a grower or a major smoker I just buy whatever my guy gets I don't know much about strains just what I've read on the internet in the past 2 months since I decided to grow some bagseed... I have never in the 6 yrs I've been smoking had weed that smelled or tasted funny... So bash on geesh ;)

4. #4 philmcan, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014

You give limited info and expect shit laid out for you bro.  
    You might as well ask "I fucked some really sweet smelling pussy last night. Did I get any STD's?" 
    Tried to organize thoughts and details before posting bro.

5. unless your getting excessive coughing, bad tastes or harsh chemical tastes, then it sounds like it's a tasty strain.
    Check out leafly.com to help identify it based on flavors, smells, appearance. 

6. Home grown rag weed. Where do you think weed comes from the mythical land of oz. no. It comes from peoples homes.
    You kids say the darnedest things.

7. Well how was the high...?

8. Lmao I love people's replys so so funny... The high is pretty damn good ... I have a bad back so that's why I smoke and so far this bag is great , after I smoke one my back just feels normal again like I could run for miles haha. Thanks to the ones who replied without adding some stupid comment. I will check out leafly since I do already have it haha and yea

9. The only thing that was stupid was the original post.

10. I mean.... At least provide a picture. Not really gonna help but it's better than no picture

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. OK next time I will post a picture with it... I did get up with my buddy about it and he said it was called Skywalker so I looked that up on leafly and sure nuff it looks that same and has the same flavors and effects so fuck yea I've had my first strain that I know about haha thanks all

Sent from my Moto G using Grass city Forums

12. Lmfao lol rofl dude I'm really barely holding it together right now. I think I busted a lung by laughing so hard.

To be a great leader you must first be a great follower.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1321026-Sog-Grow-For-A-Beginner

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1321101-Help-Newbie-In-Need-Of-Constructive I-Criticism