Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKitty needed here! Meringue Mushroom recipe - Can you make them Canna?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Clstcnnbscltvtr, Mar 15, 2012.

1. When making meringue, I replace, or use in addition to the cream of tartar or lemon juice, a citric acid hash extract (check the CannaPharm for tutorial) made using lecithin.
    And even better, for mushroom meringues with their coating, you can also add hash oil to the white chocolate... you can add coconut hash oil for a very effective 'medible' treat, or you can use cocoa butter during your extraction and processing for a more traditional 'gourmedible', there should be a brief tutorial in the CannaPharm for hash chocolate (you may need to use the Pharm's search feature, at the top of the thread.. I don't believe I've listed the 'chocolate help' post in the Table) :)

They do look fun, don't they? I'm not a big fan of meringue myself, but I know a few people who love pavlova (....mainly Australians :p ), so this may be a treat I'll have to whip up some time, for a festive occasion... April is coming soon, after all :D

2. Yaaaay! You're the best.