Baddddd Breakups

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pineapplebong, Oct 6, 2009.

1. so I'll try to keep this down to the details, but basically me and my girlfriend just broke up and its one fucked up story, and I feel it need to be shared

so basically at the end of the summer I went away for a few weeks on vacation with my family, before that my girlfriend and I were really intimate, really close and had been together for a long time so it was hard to leave her, and I know she sincerely felt the same way.
    but when I got back it started to get wierd, she was really distant, and with school and stuff it was a huge change so I thought it would blow over, but I just found out what was really going on.
    my best friend let me know that this guy he knows was trying to wheel her, and he had some huge plan to tear us apart (that was apparently working)
    that night i was crunked out of my mind (high and drunk if you don't know what crunk means) and I fully walk in on my gf and this other guy all intimate (no sex but deffinite interaction) and my friends had told me they were like making out nd stuff
    then her sister contacts me and tells me exactly whats going on, and apparently while i was on vacation, she hooked up with her half cousin when he came to visit (which is...fucked)
    and at this point her sister is telling me to just end it (cus she knows shes just being a bitch) and my best friend is telling me to end it, and everyone hates this guy thats trying to wheel her, so its no big deal

...but i couldn't just end it cus I know thats all the fucking douche bag wanted from the start, but in the end we just called it off cus theres no way i cud take anymore of that shit

the thing is I never thought of her as a cheater, we were friends for a long time before we started dating and that didnt seem like her, everything just changed when i went away...

but I fucking hate cheaters... so tonight I smoke until it all seems funny :smoking: whos with me?

2. You should've cracked that guy in the face

3. fuck cheaters brotha...me and my girl been through some shit and lemme tell you cheating is the worst shit ever. keep cool and smoke down, her loss!

4. haha i thouhgt about it at the time, but I know she would hate that

but since we're broken up now I don't give two shits, I fully plan on clocking that dickhead

5. fuckin cheaters nd beaters man, lowest shit/excuse for a person. you wanna fuck someone else just break up with your current signficant other. saves a lot of shit. kind of. i know how you feel bro, my girl [ex now obv, haha] of 11 months cheated on me with her fuckin ex, twice. you got the right attitude bro smoke it off haha

throw her out with the tuesday night trash

6. i hear ya. i'm in a rather similar boat. but someone better will come along and you'll be happier in the end. her loss. people like that don't make it far and don't find happiness.

7. im originally from jersey wehre you from darksmoker? jersey city AND south jersey but anyway.......
    with my x for 4 years, found out day before we went to disney world for vaca that i cheated on her first 2 weeks of relationship. anyway those 2 days later we're flyin to florida she got hickeys all over her from some guy she went home with from the bar the night she found out,.... so we chill the whole time on vaca like nothin happened her new caller kept talkin to her via phone and a we broke up after vaca. i start talkin to a new chick who i really liked and she found out her new boyfriend was actually the long standing boyfriend of her sexay ass sisster who is away at war shes a marine, and breaks up with him. she asks me to the bar, my new girl knew about it. we go to bar, x keeps buyin shots til we get back to my place n do our thang, i pass out as soon as i'm done as she knew i'd do and uses my phone to text my new girl that i and i quote, "im with mny ex again please dont cdall me anymore" i get call next mornin from new girl sayin whats that bout last night the text i sent i said i never sent one, i checked n ex deleted it from my phone. i called said ex and she said i got what i deserved. bitch. i did nothing wrong except not be able to be strong enough to not give into the girl i first fell inlove with. now however, what a goddam who-ahr!

8. Smoke till it's fucking hilarious, because your ex is retarded.

It takes a true bond to not become "distant" after only three weeks. If she cared, she would have waited and stayed true to you. I'm sorry, OP...

My family went on a cruise and stuff. It was during my brother's girlfriend's birthday, so evidently, we missed it. He bought her something nice; a shirt or something from NYC, and she DUMPED him after we got back, because he missed her birthday.

HA, fuck you bitch, I think we kind of arranged a cruise long before my brother was even in an established relationship with you. So you can fuuuuuck right off. Jeez, stupid high school relationships.

9. Shoulda brained that guy with a golf club, woulda been funny.

10. damn man...girls be actin like guys aint got no feelins n shit...thats fucked up dude. good thing you broke up with her man...i dont have any words of kindness but i feel you trust me.

11. The door was wide open for you to kick that guys ass...what happened?! GAWWWWDD Damn...man

12. i here ya dude, i would of put my foot up that guys ass, haha. I had a gf who i thought was real for like a month. Then she broke up with me cause she didnt like that i smoked pot. Smoke yourself silly man :)

13. Time for a nice knee-in-the-face, if you ask me.

You can't hit girls though, so just shout at her until she cries. Tried and tested.

No shit though, I would have beaten that guy too pulp. If he's bigger than you and would easily beat you in a fair fight, get a baseball bat and smash his kneecaps. Easy game for you from that point onwards.

14. exactly this..i mean theres a guy trying to end YOUR relationship and u basically let him win (even tho ur GF wasnt helping)...seriously u gotta MAN UP and knock his fucking ass out