Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ixela, Aug 8, 2011.

1. It looks like he knew you were a noob and punt honey or boiled down sugar on it to make it sticky and heavier.

2. I dunno if its true, but i heard that they put chilli powder on bud to make it not smell like weed when smuggling it. i repeat the information was not from a reliable source.

3. Chili powder on weed wont look like that glazed ass shit.

4. that stuff looks like sprigs cut from a bush and coated in honey; which is probably why it burns as described.

5. Dude, whatever that is, it's not weed. I call bullshit on this "dealer" prick

6. That isnt weed lol. You got ripped hard!!!

I imagine people will be getting ripped off more and more as the economy slowly goes under.

7. You probably have the number of an undercover police officer in your pocket, my friend. Give calling him a shot if you've got balls of steel.

8. Just never get anything from this guy. Why would you be willing to get ripped off and get horrible, fake looking garbage?

9. yea that is for sure flavored tobacco...actually looks like orange flavored...can't be anything else cause i smoke hooka after i get blazed and fresh tobacco is always wet like that cause of all the flavor it contains....sucks that you got ripped off like that though

10. don't be a pussy and learn to say NO!

and look at the bud before you hand the money, dumbass. It's not like he is gonna shoot you.

And if that's the case then you where already pretty screwed anyway

11. dont give him money until you see the bud better yet make him smoke you out or you wont buy it. Thats what i do :smoke:

12. Don't smoke anything that is wet.

That shit could be chemicals, or anything. I wouldn't even think of smoking that. That isn't weed either, that's seaweed. I would recommend just not ever buying from this guy again. If a dealer is willing to do that to your first purchase, I wouldn't trust smoking any bud I got from them, ever. Even if it didn't look weird. He sold you sopping wet weed.

13. Dude forget that dude I only read two pages but forget him and find a better dealer

14. 2nd pic looks like oregano, find a better dealer. You should pick up from a house instead that's what i do, so you know where they live and it isn't as burnt.

15. Looks like he got a demon to jizz all over a shitty tensack

16. Looks like clumped up lawn clippings dipped in sweet&sour sauce (probably where the sweet chili smell came from)

17. Yea because that totally shouldn't be the normal reaction for being ripped off 10$...

18. I've never seen anything like this before. It honestly looks like BBQ sauce.

I feel bad for you man, that guy is a douchebag. I hope you find some good bud soon :)

You will.

19. that looks like it was dipped in something. i wouldnt smoke it and either find a legit dealer or get a medical card

20. yea get a medical card man best thing i ever did
    by the way your plan is dumb just see it as a lesson learned
    before i got my card if it was a new dealer or a friends i made it very clear i was gonna check it out and if i didnt like it i wouldnt buy no matter what