Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad weed, or me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eplionukka, Jan 25, 2009.

1. so last night me and my friend were at my house and my parents left for a good 4 hours:hello: so we decided to smoke my sack i just got. it wasnt really any good but thats all we could find. since i was sick and had a bad sore throat i thought it would be better if we made a bong instead of rolling some j's. so we were smoking and all of a sudden my head felt like it was getting hit with a hammer but it didnt hurt it was annoying as shit it was also my neck [i get tension headaches alot but it was fine before i smoked] so we went inside and watched half baked, and i couldnt focus on the movie so i went to bed. i woke up and it felt exactly like a hangover. but my friend was fine and he told me that was like his best high. i was pissed but idk if it was some bad weed or me.

thanks.

2. You were sick.

3. You were sick.

4. ya but it was just my throat

5. Weed doesn't give you hangovers. if you smoked a ton you may feel a little tense when you wake up, but nothing more. Plus you were sick.

6. The plot thickenings!

7. what did you make the bong out of? if you used some type of glue and it didnt dry all the way it could give off toxins without any heat.

8. hopefully its cuz i was sick but it all went away after the weed.

9. Sounds like it was a combo of being sick and high at the same time.

10. I get the feeling you were just sick.

11. your friend skull fucked you

12. #13 BlueBats, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    ive smoked some bad headache weed
    the shits that so bad you end up smoking a lot trying to catch a buzz and come off with a killer ache

13. Did you smoke stems. stems give me mad headaches