Bad weed or just me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rented, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Me and my friend bought some dank at my other friends house. We jamacian hot boxed his bathroom, hung out then went back home. When we got there we smoked from a bong all night. But at like 10 i felt like i wasent even getting high anymore and the weee was just giving me a headace? Bad weed or just me?

2. What the hell is a jamacian hot box?

3. Did you eat anything? You gotta keep your sugar levels happy when you're getting blazed, believe me. If you don't you WILL get dizzy, and you won't feel good at all if you don't get something in you.

4. You turn on the shower really hot so then it steams. Then toke in there and the steam cooks the smoke to let thc go into the air.

5. lmfao, just smoke more or better herb and stop wasting water.

6. i use Jamaican showers to clear my sinuses in the morning.

it really gets you no more high in a hotbox with steam, just makes it hard to breath haha.

7. well after youve been smoking for a long time in one sitting you hit a ceiling of highness where you cant get any higher, and sometimes you can even get more sober the more you smoke.

8. This.

9. Smoke better herb. I don't care what your tolerance is, you get some fine ass chronic and smoke a ton of it like that, you'll be halfway retarded before the night is over.

The problem is finding super high quality for a reasonable price. Or being ok with blazing away $125 worth of weed in an evening.