Bad Trips, share?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bon idee, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I took alot of DXM one time, only difference between this time, and the times before was that I took the generic kind and mixed it with the name brand stuff. I don't know if it actually had anything to do with my story but, it was literally the only difference.

So I took my normal dosage, pretty early in the afternoon, around 3 or 4. I started to come up an hour or so later, and felt fine. Over the next few minutes, my face got hot, and I started losing touch with reality. I somehow made my way to my mother in law, who is an RN and said "Fever, going, ... gone." and passed out on the floor. I remember coming in and out of consciousness and having ice packs between my thighs, on my face, neck, under my arms and a thermometer in my mouth. I had a temperature of 105, but apperently told everyone in the house I'd fucking kill them if I lived through this shit and woke up in the hospital. I'd rather die.

Anyway. I finally slipped away, and went into a whole other world that was so real, I couldn't tell the difference between real life and my trip. I thought I had talked to one of my roommates and went to the bathroom, but I was unconscious for like an hour. I was seeing things in the room with me that weren't there, and talking to my favorite musicians. But, I was so detached from life that I was aware of how high I was, and that I was trapped, and it scared the shit out of me. I woke up and felt fine, but as for the fervor, I could have been in a coma for all I knew. Luckily for me, my live-ins were respecting my wishes, because where I live, they "Baker Act" you, and fuck that. I somehow knew I would survive it.

So, has anyone else had a really bad trip they want to share?

2. When I was a dumbass kid, I fucking tweaked on weed thinking everyone was out to kill me. :rolleyes:

3. I smoked for the first time and stood there with my best friend and laughed at a stop sign for like 20 minutes and a cop pulled up and asked what was so funny. I almost died on the inside, and came down so fast.

Weed is fun.

4. I ate mushrooms and right after smoked 2 bowls. i was having a panic attack for the first time and shortly after i left my body, i dont know if you could call it a bad trip but i only remember 2 parts of the whole night. i was on this log and my friends were explaining to me where the pats 3 hours went, and then i remember this crazy dream i had which was basically showing me what reality was. i have never been the same sinse

5. The first time I took shrooms i ate a full eighth right off the bat and ended up lost in the woods by myself (no trail or anything) for 8 hours just wandering around. It was actually a great trip untill the sun went down. Things got pretty scary for a while untill i sobered up enough to find my way back. Although I thought for sure i was going to die for a while, I wouldnt take the expereince back for anything. Nothing really freaks me out anymore after that and my first trip ended up being an epic journey of sorts. Ill probably post the whole story up in a while if i get bored. (Maybe start a Gonzo thread for people to recount crazy stories in true Hunter Thompson style...)