Bad Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kurtis, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Well seeing as Friday was a first for me I thought I would post for the first time :)

Anyways friday night me and two other buddies decided to eat some mushrooms, well one of them had never done it before so I reccomended he eat an 1/8 instead of the full 3.5 grams. Now I know it's his decision seeing as he bought them...but we were in MY home and I really didn't want the drug to take hold of him and he end up hurting someone or damaging anything. Well for the first hour or two everything was fine...untill my friend ( the one who I told to stick with the half 1/8) started to get a little annoying, like grabbing us and pinching us. Well about twenty minutes later he starts getting violent...he breaks the door handle on my car, we go home immediately and by this point he had completely lost it. We took him to the back yard and told him to try and chill out, not to fight the drug, he started smashing pots and knocking everything over...so we ended up having to throw him on the ground multiple times and slowly trying to talk him out of his overwhelming bad trip. He ended up biting me and breaking the skin through a sweat shirt...he only released his jaws after being struck in the head multiple times. after about 3 hours of this nonsense he finally passes out...In the morning I come to find he had eaten more then an 1/8 because he thought he could handle it....

Now I know it was his own money...but he still didn't take my advice and damaged my own property doing so...he ended up waking up not remembering a single thing and his hands were all bloody...it was pretty scary because he went for knives multiple times and we had to hide anything he could harm himself with...I know it was kinda wrong to be rough with him..but it's better he gets a little beat up then any of us or him getting seriously hurt or having him causing serious damage to my home.

2. #2 Bigpappyj, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    You werent wrong for hitting him and trying to prevent him from killing himself or others, i woulda done the same.

3. you didnt do anything thing wrong by defending yourself. good jo keeping your cool after the 20 min i would have probably knocked him cold and let him sleep it off

4. damn. ngga was trippin..

5. note to self: half an eighth for my first time

6. you sure he actually ate the shrooms and wasn't just fucking with you?

i woulda fucking hog tied a bitch doin that shit while i'm tryin to enjoy some tryps

7. Ive tripped atleast 20 times between shrooms and lsd, but the last time I tripped I didnt haev anything to smoke, and took an 8th of probally the strongest shrooms ive ever had, and I was like too high it wasnt fun I was just like strung out and my mind was racing until I was exhausted. My only bad trip ever.

8. 3 grams for my first time...didn't try to eat anyone. 'Damn, I like tripping alone'...but this story takes that statement to another level.

9. dude dont think that u didnt do the right thing

"kid was going for knives, broke ur door, and smashed pots, even biting and breaking skin on u

u did everything right, if it was me i would have beat his fucking ass if he kept fucking around with all my shit

and he took more then what u told him thats stupid lmao u like knew it was gonnna happen

but my first time ever on shrooms i did a full 1/8 and i fucking tripped balls for 8 hours.... i had a little giraffe toy that i was so amazed by ahaha i was talking to it about harry potter for what seemed like an hour

but yeah dud u did the right shit

10. The only thing I tried to eat was pizza, but ended up just mushing it into my face... You should have tied him up or something.

11. The guy was dangerous because he took too many shrooms. You did the right thing. It was your property, and you have every right to protect your belongings and yourself from him because he was dumb enough to ignore your advice and misuse powerful shrooms because he wanted to be a hard-ass...