Bad Trip (advice needed)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chroniccoop, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

This is my first time using grasscity forums and Im not sure if this is the right place to post my question but im going to anyway.

A couple months ago I bought a gram of some new weed that I have never tryde before. That night I rolled my gram in a colt mini cigar and smoked it. After smoking the whole blunt to my face.( I hadent smoked weed in months) I started to hallucinate. I was walking in a park while smoking my blunt, and it felt like I was traped in the same spot forever and I couldent get out. I started freaking out but couldent get out of that 1 spot. Finaly I hit a snowbank and snaped back to reality and decided to run home. When I got home I was seeing frigen elfs and shit. When i would look in the mirrior i would see the rabbit from donnie darko as my face.It was the worst trip I had ever had. (still struggle with that night today) This happend about 4 months ago.

Today i have still been smoking weed, I have been taking big ass tokes, but not inhaling to my lungs (ik i feel like I am wasting my weed). I am afraid to inhale to my lungs but I really wanna get high but im afraid of having another bad trip.Another thing im worryed about is im taking 170mg's of Zoloft for my aniexty which also i feel may had interverd with my bad trip.

The main point of my post is I am afraid to inhale again incase of another bad trip.( I really want to try it again, but afraid I may go into a psychotic comma and may not come out, if that makes sense).

So im wondering if someone could help me debate on if I should inhale again. (ik not inhaling is stupid cause it is wasting weed).

Thanks again,

-Chroniccoop

ps. sorry for all the spelling errors i was in a rush.

2. I just need some advice thats all thanks :)

3. youve gotta be kidding me

4. This makes me laugh

5. whats wronge ik im kinda stupid for posting this but im one of those people that is like always paranoid about stuff

6. Wtf is all i have to say

7. Sounds like you have psychological issues. See another psychiatrist, and leave weed to us fearless champions.

8. Let me put this together for you.

Hadn't smoked weed in months = you had a low tolerance.

You smoked a gram of weed = that's a lot of fucking weed to smoke at once. I'm a daily smoker and if I smoked a gram in a blunt to my face I'd be pretty fucking high too.

Low tolerance + smoked a gram of weed = you freaked the fuck out and got paranoid and shit.

That help ya out on your problem? :)

Sorry if this dosent make sense. I'm thoroughly stoned off my ass.

9. It appear's you have the weed I've been searching for.

Please, feel free to send it my way.

10. ye thats true im thinking if it was all just in my mind, like i was jut panicking and thinking im having a bad trip. Or if I really was if u get me ?

11. lol thats what i was thinking. Next OP is going to say it was laced with something. OP if you dont inhale, you wont get high. Just try smokig one hit bowls until you reach your desired level

12. naw haha thanks man that actually makes me understand it better.

13. No I think your lieing. I've gotten so high before that I coulden't even light the lighter, I've greened out so hard that'd you think I'm dieing from an overdose of some hard drug. But I have never visually seen anything. (hearing shit is another thing though, I away's hear shit. :) )

14. Another thing if anyone wants to answer if they have time, is some weed makes me shake like intense shivver and other types make me just normal high u know?

15. Could be laced. Or scizo

16. Do you normally smoke tobacco? If you are not accustomed to nicotine it can make you quite ill.

17. Ye I can smoke up to two packs a day of smokes.

18. ^this

19. another thing is every1 in my family smokes weed or hash like daily users

and the stuff that happend to me has never happend to them.

20. I feel you man. I have panic attacks when I smoke too. It's just due to us having bad anxiety, and weed bring that out more. Try meditating, and work on staying in present time. Negative thoughts are not your friend.

Edit: To anyone saying that freaking out doesn't happen sometimes when you smoke, you haven't been smoking long enough. I've never had a hallucination like this guy is talking about, but I've had some pretty bad experiences.